Akron celebrates St. Patrick’s Day
|Photos: Dale Dong|
Among those who enjoyed the parade were siblings Kat Taylor, 4, and Aleutian Taylor, 2, who are shown at right bottom with grandmother Terri Barry, of Mogadore.
Another family of Taylors, not related, are pictured at right top, from left: Trinity Taylor, mother Sam Taylor, Kyleigh Taylor and father Evan Taylor, whose beard was dyed green for the occasion. The family is from Barberton.
The Coventry High School Marching Band, shown above, was among the units participating in the parade.
This year’s parade featured the theme “Salute” in honor of the nation’s men and women in uniform, parade officials said. Following the parade, events took place at the Hibernian Club on Brown Street.
— By Kathleen Folkerth
More Entertainment News
Calendar of Events
- Drybrush Watercolor - 10/22/2016
- Easy Street Band - 10/22/2016
- Ghouls (and Guys) Just Want to Have Fun Wine and Canvas Night - 10/22/2016
- Yoga and Mimosa; Yoga and Wine - 10/22/2016
- “Tails from the Witch’s Cauldron” - 10/22/2016