Bauer, Wanek to wed
Brent and Debbie Bauer, of Norton, announce the engagement of their daughter, Sara, of Fairlawn, to Dr. Steven Wanek, of Hinckley.
Sara is a graduate of Norton High School and Toledo’s Medical University of Ohio with a bachelor of science in nursing.
Steven is a graduate of St. Xavier High School, Xavier University and Toledo’s Medical University of Ohio with a doctor of medicine degree.
They are both employed at the Cleveland Clinic’s Medina Hospital, where Sara is a nurse and Steve is a surgeon.
A September wedding at Fairlawn Country Club is planned.
More Entertainment News
- Wolf Creek Players bring theater to Norton, beyond
- Winter survival stories — lessons from birds
- Nile Project coming to E.J. Thomas
- UA students, alumni create icy art
- Couples brave snow to marry on Valentine’s Day
- West Side Cause for Celebration
- Women’s Endowment Fund to welcome Kathleen Kennedy Townsend
Calendar of Events
- The Nile and African Identity - 3/2/2015
- American Sewing Guild Fairlawn Group - 3/3/2015
- Civic Engagement and Managing Water Resources in Northeast Ohio and Globally - 3/3/2015
- The Nile Project: Interactive Performance & Capstone Concert - 3/3/2015
- Ohio and Erie Canal: A Timeline - 3/4/2015