Clifford visits guests at Family Expo
|Photo courtesy of Summit County Children Services|
Shown at right is Clifford the Big Red Dog greeting visitors at the event.
The Family Expo was one of the many family-oriented and educational events that were part of the 27th Annual Child & Family Awareness Month Celebrations in April. According to expo officials, the event was coordinated by Summit County Children Services and sponsored this year by Summit County Juvenile Court; Ohio Guidestone; Summit County Alcohol, Drug Addiction and Mental Health Services Board; Summit County Developmental Disabilities Board; Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.; Northeast Ohio Parent Magazine; and the Ohio Children’s Trust Fund.
The expo offered family entertainment and information from almost 50 participating agencies, according to expo officials. “A Family Is a Tool That Can Fix Everything” was the theme for this year’s month-long activities planned by more than 150 local agencies, organizations, places of worship, businesses and individuals dedicated to building a solid foundation of community support for children and families and helping raise awareness of child abuse prevention, according to expo officials.
More Entertainment News
- GroundWorks program reflects on transition, language
- Strong acting featured in Coach House play
- None Too Fragile stages ‘Skull in Connemara’
- Revere Reflections art contest state winners announced
- Sisters looking for new home
- Ivy searching for special home
- Area residents raise funds for Green memorial
Calendar of Events
- Family Fishing - 3/29/2017
- Art For the Animals - 3/29/2017
- Pilates - 3/29/2017
- Warbler Warm-Up - 3/29/2017
- Author Talk: Terry Pluto - 3/29/2017