Tour of Gardens coming June 21
|“An English Corner Garden” is one of the stops on this year’s tour.|
|Photo courtesy of Master Gardeners of Summit County|
Themed gardens, open 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., include “An English Corner Garden,” “A Dramatic Rock Garden,” “A Century Garden,” “A Woodland Garden,” “A Farm Garden,” “A Sculpted Garden” and “A Garden for Entertaining.”
Tour-goers also will have access to the Posie Shoppe, where they can purchase a variety of plants, as well as a special “Secret Garden.” Tour proceeds will benefit the Master Gardeners of Summit County’s Tour of Gardens Partners Grants, which support educational horticulture programs.
Patron tickets for breakfast in the “Secret Garden” are available online or by calling the Patron Breakfast Registrar at 330-854-5409. Patron tickets are priced at three levels of support: Bronze, $60; Silver, $80; and Gold, $100.
Online registration for both the Secret Garden Patron Breakfast/Tour and the General Tour is available at www.summitmastergardeners.org.
General admission tour tickets also are available for $20 at the following garden centers: Dayton Nursery and Garden Center, 3459 S. Cleveland-Massillon Road in Norton; Donzell’s Flower and Garden Center, 937 E. Waterloo Road in Akron; Graf Growers Garden Center, 1015 White Pond Drive in Copley; and Suncrest Gardens, 5157 Akron-Cleveland Road in Boston.
For general tour information, call 234-525-8278.
More Entertainment News
- Magical Theatre unveils restoration
- Six decked-out homes on Sugar Plum Tour
- Gifts, inspiration found at Crafty Mart
- Falls native receives award from White House
- Coach House staging entertaining ‘Blithe Spirit’
- Decorated trees, holiday displays needed for Christmas in the Park
- CVNP’s winter Schedule of Events available
Calendar of Events
- Ballroom Nights - 11/27/2015
- Black Friday Music Party - 11/27/2015
- Author Fran Wilde - 11/28/2015
- “Nutcracker” - 11/28/2015
- American Indians of Sand Run - 11/28/2015