Book shop has unusual visitor
|Photos courtesy of Frank Klein|
Shown at top right, a mallard came to the door of the shop that afternoon, and also waddled to the door of neighboring business, The Discovery Shop, while a handful of humans gathered around, considering what to do about the visitor, who was given a cup of water to drink.
Bookseller staffers Andrea Klein and Tracy Klein live in the Summit Lake area, so another staff member, Linda Keliar, coaxed the duck into a book box so that she could be taken to the shore of the lake, where she was released in the proximity of several other mallards, who readily welcomed her into the fold, shown at bottom right.
More Entertainment News
Calendar of Events
- Little Sousa Band - 7/3/2015
- Buck Naked Band with Goodnight Tonight - 7/3/2015
- Hollywood Nights with the Juke Hounds; Fleetwood Mix with the JiMiller Band - 7/3/2015
- Weekday Walkers - 7/3/2015
- All-American Trees; Butterfly Walk - 7/4/2015