Road Rally highlights Bath landmarks
BATH — Commonplace landmarks and everyday sights can take on puzzling significance when photographed and lifted out of their typical surroundings, according to the Bath Business Association (BBA). You know you have seen that sign or lamppost or driveway entrance, but where in the township is it?
That’s the fun and challenge of the annual BBA Road Rally, a nontimed, photographic and fun excursion through Bath, according to BBA officials.
This year’s Road Rally is set for Sept. 7 starting at 3 p.m. on the grounds of the Stony Hill Schoolhouse at 49 N. Hametown Road. Rally teams will receive a sheet of up to 16 photographs before being sent to travel the byways of Bath to locate the addresses of those photos.
The cost to participate is $10 per vehicle.
Once the addresses have been located, participants will reconvene at the Stony Hill Schoolhouse, where dinner, beverages and dessert will be served and prizes awarded. The chicken dinner will be catered by Gasoline Alley and costs $10 per person.
Participants in either the road rally or the dinner need not live in Bath nor be members of the BBA, but registration for both is required by Sept. 4. Registration forms are available at www.bathbusinessassociation.com. For more information, call 330-666-3347.
More Entertainment News
- Square Fest street festival returns to Highland Square
- Streep’s character sight for sore ears in ‘Florence Foster Jenkins’
- Alzheimer’s Association kicks off walk at airship base
- Akron Chapter of Jack and Jill of America members attend teen conference
- West Side Cause for Celebration
- Sun shines on art-A-palooza
Calendar of Events
- Yoga and Mimosa; Yoga and Wine - 8/29/2016
- Hearing Loss Support Group - 8/29/2016
- How to Read Sheet Music - 8/29/2016
- GriefCare Place - 8/30/2016
- Wine and Genes Symposium - 8/30/2016