Road Rally highlights Bath landmarks
BATH — Commonplace landmarks and everyday sights can take on puzzling significance when photographed and lifted out of their typical surroundings, according to the Bath Business Association (BBA). You know you have seen that sign or lamppost or driveway entrance, but where in the township is it?
That’s the fun and challenge of the annual BBA Road Rally, a nontimed, photographic and fun excursion through Bath, according to BBA officials.
This year’s Road Rally is set for Sept. 7 starting at 3 p.m. on the grounds of the Stony Hill Schoolhouse at 49 N. Hametown Road. Rally teams will receive a sheet of up to 16 photographs before being sent to travel the byways of Bath to locate the addresses of those photos.
The cost to participate is $10 per vehicle.
Once the addresses have been located, participants will reconvene at the Stony Hill Schoolhouse, where dinner, beverages and dessert will be served and prizes awarded. The chicken dinner will be catered by Gasoline Alley and costs $10 per person.
Participants in either the road rally or the dinner need not live in Bath nor be members of the BBA, but registration for both is required by Sept. 4. Registration forms are available at www.bathbusinessassociation.com. For more information, call 330-666-3347.
More Entertainment News
- Porch Rokr returns to Highland Square
- ASO opens season celebrating national anthem
- WRP closes season with ‘Deadly Murder’
- Akron Zoo announces death of sloth bear
- West Side Cause for Celebration
- Akron students create mural in Coventry
- Library celebrates milestones with party
- Scouts honor first responders
- South Side Cause for Celebration
Calendar of Events
- Medina County Story Fest - 9/20/2014
- A Vision to Share, a Story to Tell - 9/20/2014
- “Deadly Murder” - 9/20/2014
- Using Ancestry in Your Genealogy Research - 9/20/2014
- “The Sunset Limited” - 9/20/2014