Elms volunteers support Red and White on Thursday Night
|Photo courtesy of the Arthritis Foundation Northeast Ohio Chapter|
“These students understand that arthritis is a disease that’s bigger than they are,” said Lisa Kermizis Abraham, event co-chair and an Elms alumna.
The students are pictured at right, posing with their teacher Martha Kermizis while volunteering at last year’s event. Students and teachers attended pre-event meetings to learn about the causes of arthritis, the importance of volunteering and the programs the Arthritis Foundation offers.
Tickets cost $90 at the door. Food and wine samples will be provided by local restaurants and liquor distributors.
More Entertainment News
- Porthouse opens season with ‘Sister Act’
- BioBlitz shines light on CVNP’s diversity
- Knight Center, Metro Parks presenting nature display
- STEM Middle School student wins design challenge
- Mardis, Meilinger wed in Cincinnati
- DAP announces changes to Akron Art Prize
- Area celebrations mark Independence Day
- DAR recognizes City of Green
Calendar of Events
- TimberNook Camp Sneak Peek - 6/26/2016
- Cat Show - 6/26/2016
- Belairs - 6/26/2016
- “A Star for Freedom” - 6/26/2016
- Summer Basketball Skills Camp - 6/27/2016