Elms volunteers support Red and White on Thursday Night
|Photo courtesy of the Arthritis Foundation Northeast Ohio Chapter|
“These students understand that arthritis is a disease that’s bigger than they are,” said Lisa Kermizis Abraham, event co-chair and an Elms alumna.
The students are pictured at right, posing with their teacher Martha Kermizis while volunteering at last year’s event. Students and teachers attended pre-event meetings to learn about the causes of arthritis, the importance of volunteering and the programs the Arthritis Foundation offers.
Tickets cost $90 at the door. Food and wine samples will be provided by local restaurants and liquor distributors.
More Entertainment News
Calendar of Events
- Stewart’s Caring Place: A Cancer Wellness Center Events - 12/23/2014
- A New Beginning - 12/24/2014
- Presents for Nature Realm Critters - 12/24/2014
- School’s Out Cookout: bring hot dogs and buns - 12/26/2014
- A New Adventure - 12/27/2014