Elms volunteers support Red and White on Thursday Night
|Photo courtesy of the Arthritis Foundation Northeast Ohio Chapter|
“These students understand that arthritis is a disease that’s bigger than they are,” said Lisa Kermizis Abraham, event co-chair and an Elms alumna.
The students are pictured at right, posing with their teacher Martha Kermizis while volunteering at last year’s event. Students and teachers attended pre-event meetings to learn about the causes of arthritis, the importance of volunteering and the programs the Arthritis Foundation offers.
Tickets cost $90 at the door. Food and wine samples will be provided by local restaurants and liquor distributors.
More Entertainment News
Calendar of Events
- Nashville Crush with Joshua Surgeon & The Dusty Bottoms - 7/29/2016
- Kathleen Worgul, Carol Klingel, Marjorie Dettling - 7/29/2016
- Three Points of View: Art by Kathleen Worgul, Carol Klingel, Marjorie Dettling - 7/29/2016
- Almost Queen (Queen tribute) with Chris Allen & The Guilty Hearts - 7/29/2016
- Chardon Polka Band - 7/29/2016