Cuyahoga Falls festival celebrates all things Italian
|Photos: Krista Galloway|
Shown right middle on July 24 with the pizza frittas, or fried dough, they made for the festival are Rosalia Sferra, of Fairlawn, and Dora Raymond, of Stow, members of the Italian organization the Carovillese Crew.
Sausage and peppers were on the menu for LeRadici, as members, shown at right bottom from left, Joe Chiarappa, Domenico Cornacchione and Dora Wallace get cooking.
The Italian bowling game bocce was enjoyed by many at the festival, such as Liberato Cornacchione, who is pictured at left during a practice round. A bocce tournament took place throughout the weekend at the festival.
Festival visitors also enjoyed grape stomping and wine tasting over the weekend.
More Entertainment News
- No errors, just comedy in Ohio Shakespeare Festivalís show
- Importance of Earth Day should not be forgotten
- Fashion in the Falls to showcase spring trends
- Autism Society of Greater Akron presents Caring Bunny event
- Bath Community Garage Sale set for June 10
- Young women presented at Sweetheart Ball
- Akron Chapter of Jack and Jill celebrates Foundersí Day
- Local Sons of Italy marks milestone
Calendar of Events
- Family Story Time - 4/27/2017
- GriefCare Place - 4/27/2017
- History of Gorge Metro Park - 4/27/2017
- Ballroom Dance Lessons - 4/27/2017
- Rock-a-Bye Tales: 6 to 24 months - 4/27/2017