Cuyahoga Falls festival celebrates all things Italian
|Photos: Krista Galloway|
Shown right middle on July 24 with the pizza frittas, or fried dough, they made for the festival are Rosalia Sferra, of Fairlawn, and Dora Raymond, of Stow, members of the Italian organization the Carovillese Crew.
Sausage and peppers were on the menu for LeRadici, as members, shown at right bottom from left, Joe Chiarappa, Domenico Cornacchione and Dora Wallace get cooking.
The Italian bowling game bocce was enjoyed by many at the festival, such as Liberato Cornacchione, who is pictured at left during a practice round. A bocce tournament took place throughout the weekend at the festival.
Festival visitors also enjoyed grape stomping and wine tasting over the weekend.
More Entertainment News
- Porthouse opens season with ‘Sister Act’
- BioBlitz shines light on CVNP’s diversity
- Knight Center, Metro Parks presenting nature display
- STEM Middle School student wins design challenge
- Mardis, Meilinger wed in Cincinnati
- DAP announces changes to Akron Art Prize
- Area celebrations mark Independence Day
- DAR recognizes City of Green
Calendar of Events
- Rock-a-Bye Tales - 6/28/2016
- Kathy Johnson Trio - 6/29/2016
- The Big 5 Show - 6/29/2016
- Reading to the Rescues: ages 4 and older - 6/29/2016
- Heart to Heart Kids’ Time Camp - 6/29/2016