Cuyahoga Falls festival celebrates all things Italian
|Photos: Krista Galloway|
Shown right middle on July 24 with the pizza frittas, or fried dough, they made for the festival are Rosalia Sferra, of Fairlawn, and Dora Raymond, of Stow, members of the Italian organization the Carovillese Crew.
Sausage and peppers were on the menu for LeRadici, as members, shown at right bottom from left, Joe Chiarappa, Domenico Cornacchione and Dora Wallace get cooking.
The Italian bowling game bocce was enjoyed by many at the festival, such as Liberato Cornacchione, who is pictured at left during a practice round. A bocce tournament took place throughout the weekend at the festival.
Festival visitors also enjoyed grape stomping and wine tasting over the weekend.
More Entertainment News
- Weathervane entertains with Chekhov-style comedy
- Akron2Akron walking tours spotlight neighborhoods
- None Too Fragile’s ‘Beauty Queen’ features ‘superior’ acting
- Barberton’s Cherry Blossom Festival in 60th year
- Norton High School students host art party
- STEM learners present ideas to promote Akron arts
- West Side Cause for Celebration
Calendar of Events
- Family Fishing - 4/29/2016
- University of Akron BassoonaRoo - 4/29/2016
- Walk a Mile in Her Shoes to benefit the Rape Crisis Center - 4/29/2016
- Lil’ Sprouts: age 3 and up - 4/29/2016
- University of Akron Dance Company Spring Concert - 4/29/2016