Cuyahoga Falls festival celebrates all things Italian
|Photos: Krista Galloway|
Shown right middle on July 24 with the pizza frittas, or fried dough, they made for the festival are Rosalia Sferra, of Fairlawn, and Dora Raymond, of Stow, members of the Italian organization the Carovillese Crew.
Sausage and peppers were on the menu for LeRadici, as members, shown at right bottom from left, Joe Chiarappa, Domenico Cornacchione and Dora Wallace get cooking.
The Italian bowling game bocce was enjoyed by many at the festival, such as Liberato Cornacchione, who is pictured at left during a practice round. A bocce tournament took place throughout the weekend at the festival.
Festival visitors also enjoyed grape stomping and wine tasting over the weekend.
More Entertainment News
- Wolf Creek Players bring theater to Norton, beyond
- Winter survival stories — lessons from birds
- Nile Project coming to E.J. Thomas
- UA students, alumni create icy art
- Couples brave snow to marry on Valentine’s Day
- West Side Cause for Celebration
- Women’s Endowment Fund to welcome Kathleen Kennedy Townsend
Calendar of Events
- American Sewing Guild Fairlawn Group - 3/3/2015
- Civic Engagement and Managing Water Resources in Northeast Ohio and Globally - 3/3/2015
- The Nile Project: Interactive Performance & Capstone Concert - 3/3/2015
- Ohio and Erie Canal: A Timeline - 3/4/2015
- Alan Greene and T.C. Odegard - 3/4/2015