Valley Fire takes delivery of new wild land engine
|Photo courtesy of Valley Fire District|
It is equipped with a 200-gallon water tank and a 150-gallons per minute pump, as well as an assortment of wild land fire hand tools and hose. It also has high-angle rescue equipment, which will be utilized in the Cuyahoga Valley National Park.
Within weeks of receiving this truck, Valley Fire has already responded to large wild land fires in Bedford and Granger, according to Valley Fire Lt. Scott Duber.
More Neighborhood News
Calendar of Events
- Widows and Widowers Under 50 - 3/12/2014
- Stewart’s Caring Place: A Cancer Wellness Center Events - 3/12/2014
- Akron Pops Orchestra - 3/13/2014
- St. Pat’s Benefit Card Party - 3/13/2014
- Revere Relay for Life Night - 3/13/2014