Norton graduate supports school levy
To the editor:
Like many who live in my community, I come from a long line of Norton City School graduates. In fact, I have photographs of my grandmother standing in front of the building that is now known as Cornerstone Elementary dating back to 1927.
My family has always believed that Norton City Schools provides a quality education. I am grateful for the educational experience I received while attending Grill Elementary, Norton Middle and Norton High School. I continue to be grateful as I watch my daughters attending these very same schools.
On Nov. 6, I plan to remember my wonderful experience, as well as those of my daughters and other relatives, and support Norton City Schools by voting yes on Issue No. 66. I hope that others will join me because Norton City Schools provides an excellence worth keeping for our entire community.
Laura Wall-Stewart, New Franklin
- Organizers thank Stand Down event supporters
- Letter has inaccuracies, says reader
- League of Women Voters corrects Voters’ Guide
- Area man advocates for Fowler on state board
- Cartoons: 10-16-14
- Springfield resident questions DeVitis’ stance on two issues
- Charter Commission member against Issue 32
- Coventry residents say call school for answers
Calendar of Events
- Civil War Talk: General Sheridan - 10/20/2014
- Akron History Hike: Old Stone School - 10/20/2014
- Amazing World of Bats - 10/21/2014
- A New Beginning - 10/22/2014
- Bastille - 10/22/2014