Norton graduate supports school levy
To the editor:
Like many who live in my community, I come from a long line of Norton City School graduates. In fact, I have photographs of my grandmother standing in front of the building that is now known as Cornerstone Elementary dating back to 1927.
My family has always believed that Norton City Schools provides a quality education. I am grateful for the educational experience I received while attending Grill Elementary, Norton Middle and Norton High School. I continue to be grateful as I watch my daughters attending these very same schools.
On Nov. 6, I plan to remember my wonderful experience, as well as those of my daughters and other relatives, and support Norton City Schools by voting yes on Issue No. 66. I hope that others will join me because Norton City Schools provides an excellence worth keeping for our entire community.
Laura Wall-Stewart, New Franklin
- Reader voting for Roemer
- Teacher supports Charney
- West Akron man wants ‘more for our buck’
- Richfield resident urging yes on Issues 10-11
- Student supports Prentice
- New Franklin woman wants Clinton to pay for police protection
- Parent/teacher supporting Springfield levies
- Coventry teacher requesting renewal of levy
- Coventry resident responds to superintendent
- New Franklin man promoting candidates
- Coventry board official asking for ‘yes’ vote
Calendar of Events
- A New Beginning - 10/25/2014
- Easy Street Band - 10/25/2014
- PAWS for Reading with service dog Molly - 10/25/2014
- Identifying Your Family Photographs - 10/25/2014
- Norton Women’s Club Craft and Gift Show - 10/25/2014