Resident supports Marilyn Slaby for state rep
To the editor:
With so many problems facing our state and country, the stakes in this election could not be greater. Ultimately, it is up to the voters to decide from two very different paths. Yes, the decisions we make will affect everyone in the country but no one has more at stake than my generation and the generation younger than me.
Now, I never vote a straight ticket — I always support the candidate that I feel is truly right for the position — and Marilyn Slaby is the right person to represent the 38th Ohio House District.
She understands that we need to do what is best for Ohio. Primarily, that includes two things: Properly educating our children and making sure they can grow up and live with the same opportunities that I had.
With over 30 years of teaching experience, Marilyn Slaby knows the ins and outs of what makes a school function. She will be a strong voice for education in our state because she has been on the front lines of it for so many years.
She also knows what it means to balance budgets because she is a small business owner. Keeping our state out of debt is the responsible thing to do and will help ensure our children can be prosperous and not have to pay off huge sums they did not create. Marilyn Slaby will do this for us.
Mike Gabrail, Richfield
- Reader voting for Roemer
- Teacher supports Charney
- West Akron man wants ‘more for our buck’
- Richfield resident urging yes on Issues 10-11
- Student supports Prentice
- New Franklin woman wants Clinton to pay for police protection
- Parent/teacher supporting Springfield levies
- Coventry teacher requesting renewal of levy
- Coventry resident responds to superintendent
- New Franklin man promoting candidates
- Coventry board official asking for ‘yes’ vote
Calendar of Events
- The Tubes - 10/24/2014
- Tales for Tots - 10/24/2014
- Voices in the Valley: The Numbers Band - 10/24/2014
- Socks in the Frying Pan - 10/24/2014
- A New Beginning - 10/25/2014