Coventry officials urge fire/EMS levy support
To the editor:
Coventry Township trustees and fiscal officer urge approval of the 2.25-mill levy for five years, Issue No. 56, on the Nov. 6 ballot. We “absolutely” must have this renewal to continue the services we currently provide our residents. This levy will not increase taxes.
Please join us in voting yes for the Coventry fire/EMS levy.
Coventry Township Trustees David Calderone, Tom Seese and Gary Zoldesy and Fiscal Officer Joni Murgatroyd
Calendar of Events
- GriefCare Place - 7/28/2016
- Downtown @ Dusk: Moustache Yourself - 7/28/2016
- Small Footprint: Upcycling - 7/28/2016
- “Kung Fu Panda 3” - 7/28/2016
- Kathleen Worgul, Carol Klingel, Marjorie Dettling - 7/29/2016