Coventry officials urge fire/EMS levy support
To the editor:
Coventry Township trustees and fiscal officer urge approval of the 2.25-mill levy for five years, Issue No. 56, on the Nov. 6 ballot. We “absolutely” must have this renewal to continue the services we currently provide our residents. This levy will not increase taxes.
Please join us in voting yes for the Coventry fire/EMS levy.
Coventry Township Trustees David Calderone, Tom Seese and Gary Zoldesy and Fiscal Officer Joni Murgatroyd
Calendar of Events
- Rock-a-Bye Tales - 6/28/2016
- Kathy Johnson Trio - 6/29/2016
- The Big 5 Show - 6/29/2016
- Reading to the Rescues: ages 4 and older - 6/29/2016
- Heart to Heart Kids’ Time Camp - 6/29/2016