Coventry officials urge fire/EMS levy support
To the editor:
Coventry Township trustees and fiscal officer urge approval of the 2.25-mill levy for five years, Issue No. 56, on the Nov. 6 ballot. We “absolutely” must have this renewal to continue the services we currently provide our residents. This levy will not increase taxes.
Please join us in voting yes for the Coventry fire/EMS levy.
Coventry Township Trustees David Calderone, Tom Seese and Gary Zoldesy and Fiscal Officer Joni Murgatroyd
Calendar of Events
- Homeschoolers: Backyard Pollinators: ages 7-10 - 5/6/2016
- Play and Stay Friday - 5/6/2016
- University of Akron: Brass Quintets; Jazz Guitar Ensemble - 5/6/2016
- Getting “On Time” With Your Life - 5/7/2016
- Cleveland Orchestra Chorus and Blossom Festival Chorus - 5/7/2016