Coventry officials urge fire/EMS levy support
To the editor:
Coventry Township trustees and fiscal officer urge approval of the 2.25-mill levy for five years, Issue No. 56, on the Nov. 6 ballot. We “absolutely” must have this renewal to continue the services we currently provide our residents. This levy will not increase taxes.
Please join us in voting yes for the Coventry fire/EMS levy.
Coventry Township Trustees David Calderone, Tom Seese and Gary Zoldesy and Fiscal Officer Joni Murgatroyd
Calendar of Events
- Papercuts: A Poetic Interplay of Light and Shadow - 12/6/2013
- Kathy Johnson and Friends - 12/6/2013
- “Nutty Nutcracker” - 12/6/2013
- Downtown Akron Art Walk - 12/7/2013
- Island of Misfit Toys - 12/7/2013