Coventry officials urge fire/EMS levy support
To the editor:
Coventry Township trustees and fiscal officer urge approval of the 2.25-mill levy for five years, Issue No. 56, on the Nov. 6 ballot. We “absolutely” must have this renewal to continue the services we currently provide our residents. This levy will not increase taxes.
Please join us in voting yes for the Coventry fire/EMS levy.
Coventry Township Trustees David Calderone, Tom Seese and Gary Zoldesy and Fiscal Officer Joni Murgatroyd
Calendar of Events
- Plein Air Exhibition - 6/30/2015
- Fashion Timeline - 6/30/2015
- Student Art from Portage Path Community Learning Center - 6/30/2015
- “Goosetown: The Devil’s Milk, Part 2” - 6/30/2015
- Excitable Boys - 7/1/2015