Coventry officials urge fire/EMS levy support
To the editor:
Coventry Township trustees and fiscal officer urge approval of the 2.25-mill levy for five years, Issue No. 56, on the Nov. 6 ballot. We “absolutely” must have this renewal to continue the services we currently provide our residents. This levy will not increase taxes.
Please join us in voting yes for the Coventry fire/EMS levy.
Coventry Township Trustees David Calderone, Tom Seese and Gary Zoldesy and Fiscal Officer Joni Murgatroyd
Calendar of Events
- Balsamic Vinegar of Modena: A Fruity Tasting Experience - 1/29/2015
- Akron Metro Parks Hiking Club hikes - 1/29/2015
- Baby Time: for ages 6-24 months - 1/29/2015
- Adults Beginning Drawing - 1/29/2015
- Ballroom Dance Lessons - 1/29/2015