Coventry teacher asks for levy support
To the editor:
It is imperative that the Coventry Community pass the renewal levy on Nov. 6. This is not a new tax. Without these funds for daily operations, your schools and your children’s education will suffer. Coventry Local School District has been rated “Excellent” by the state of Ohio for the past several years. Each day, teachers take time and talent to ensure that your children get a quality education. This past year, each school in the district received an “Excellent” rating. This is through the hard work and dedication of every Coventry Schools employee.
In the past 12 months, the district has lost revenue due to Gov. [John] Kasich’s leadership. Without your support, Coventry Schools are in jeopardy of losing the quality programs that ensure a well-rounded education.
Keep your schools strong. Vote yes on Issue No. 70 for Coventry Schools. Nothing new; just renew!
Kimberly Milinkovich, Springfield, Coventry Local Schools English teacher
- Reader voting for Roemer
- Teacher supports Charney
- West Akron man wants ‘more for our buck’
- Richfield resident urging yes on Issues 10-11
- Student supports Prentice
- New Franklin woman wants Clinton to pay for police protection
- Parent/teacher supporting Springfield levies
- Coventry teacher requesting renewal of levy
- Coventry resident responds to superintendent
- New Franklin man promoting candidates
- Coventry board official asking for ‘yes’ vote
Calendar of Events
- A New Beginning - 10/25/2014
- Easy Street Band - 10/25/2014
- PAWS for Reading with service dog Molly - 10/25/2014
- Identifying Your Family Photographs - 10/25/2014
- Norton Women’s Club Craft and Gift Show - 10/25/2014