Medina sheriff endorses Chief Deputy Tom Miller
To the editor:
As many of you already know, I have announced my retirement as sheriff of Medina County at the end of this term. With that being said, and with Election Day just around the corner, I want you to know who I am personally endorsing as the next sheriff of Medina County.
I am giving my complete support to Tom Miller, who is my current chief deputy. Tom is the most qualified and experienced law enforcement professional to be the next sheriff of our great county. Tom, who is my second-in-command at the Medina County Sheriff’s Office, has done a tremendous job in making sure the services provided to our residents remain at the highest level. Tom has developed programs to help and protect our seniors from scams. He has also promoted policies and procedures to protect our children while in school, at home and on the Internet.
Tom Miller is a proven leader with excellent management skills. He clearly understands budgets and cost control. He is smart, approachable and has a tireless work ethic designed to provide the best services for the citizens of Medina County. To ensure the continuation of excellent services that our citizens have come to expect, please join me this November by electing Tom Miller as our next sheriff of Medina County.
Thank you again for giving me the honor and privilege to serve you these past 16 years.
Neil Hassinger, Medina County sheriff
- Fairlawn mayor urges ‘no’ vote on Issues 13-17
- Former teacher, board member supports bond issue
- Norton resident says Barberton partnership ‘overdue’
- Bath man questions need for conservancy
- Cartoon: 10-20-16
- Purple Martin Association official appreciates state designation
- Green resident questions City Council raises
- Cartoon: 10-21-16
Calendar of Events
- Succulent Barn Wood Centerpiece Workshop; Succulent Pumpkin Centerpiece Workshop - 10/25/2016
- Collage 2016 - 10/26/2016
- Scrapbooking - 10/26/2016
- Eating Healthy on a Budget - 10/26/2016
- Sisters in Art 2016 Exhibit - 10/27/2016