Resident asks others to attend hearing on rezoning
To the editor:
The public hearing for the Redwood Management/Emerald Ridge rezoning request that would permit building at least 81 more apartments at the existing Emerald Ridge site on South Arlington Road will be Tuesday, Nov. 13, at 7 p.m. at the city of Green Central Administration Building [1755 Town Park Blvd.]. This hearing was scheduled twice previously, but canceled at the last minute both times at the request of the developer.
I believe these cancellations were disrespectful to the citizens who were present, waiting for the hearings to begin and show disdain for the city of Green and our elected officials. We must not be discouraged by these delaying tactics. I strongly urge everyone who was present for the canceled hearings to attend and speak at the Nov. 13 hearing.
Pat Carleski, Green
Calendar of Events
- Downloading with the 3M Cloud Library, eLearning the Easy Way, Excel Basics, Games and Tricks for Android Tablets - 8/29/2015
- Akron Symphony Chorus - 8/29/2015
- Full Moon Paddle - 8/29/2015
- Bad to the Bone with the Whiskey Kings, Hotel California with the Twistoffs - 8/29/2015
- Keepers of the Art Music Showcase - 8/29/2015