Green Good Neighbors seeking donations
To the editor:
Toy wish books have arrived, voting is over and Green Good Neighbors, serving southern Summit County, is preparing for Christmas. Clients approved through InfoLine have turned in requests for 387 children, newborn through high school, for help at Christmas time. On Dec. 11, parents will select items from tables with hats and gloves, toys, books and teen items.
Unwrapped gifts, $25 gift cards, cash and checks with memo line – Children’s Christmas would be greatly appreciated.
Also, the first three Wednesdays in December, clients will receive a gift card of $10, $20 or $30, depending on the size of the family, to purchase meat or produce. Gift cards, cash or checks for the food pantry would also be greatly appreciated.
Green Good Neighbors is located at the rear of Greensburg United Methodist Church, 2161 Greensburg Road in Green. The mailing address is P.O. Box 155, Green, OH 44232.
Marilyn Mackasek, Children’s Christmas chairman, Green Good Neighbors
- Bath resident offers Minor Road fix
- Copley resident disappointed in ODOT process
- West Akron resident critical of city officials
- Cartoon: 4-16-15
- Coventry teacher asking residents to support learning
- Resident says Coventry’s open enrollment policy needs change
- New Franklin reader questions septic fees
- Voter supports Coventry renewal levy
- Coventry woman seeking levy support
Calendar of Events
- Cardio Hike - 4/18/2015
- Thyme for Dinner: Upcycled - 4/18/2015
- Archery Games for Teens - 4/18/2015
- BBB Secure Your ID Day shredding event - 4/18/2015
- Highland Middle School Art Show - 4/18/2015