Green Good Neighbors seeking donations
To the editor:
Toy wish books have arrived, voting is over and Green Good Neighbors, serving southern Summit County, is preparing for Christmas. Clients approved through InfoLine have turned in requests for 387 children, newborn through high school, for help at Christmas time. On Dec. 11, parents will select items from tables with hats and gloves, toys, books and teen items.
Unwrapped gifts, $25 gift cards, cash and checks with memo line – Children’s Christmas would be greatly appreciated.
Also, the first three Wednesdays in December, clients will receive a gift card of $10, $20 or $30, depending on the size of the family, to purchase meat or produce. Gift cards, cash or checks for the food pantry would also be greatly appreciated.
Green Good Neighbors is located at the rear of Greensburg United Methodist Church, 2161 Greensburg Road in Green. The mailing address is P.O. Box 155, Green, OH 44232.
Marilyn Mackasek, Children’s Christmas chairman, Green Good Neighbors
- Reader voting for Roemer
- Teacher supports Charney
- West Akron man wants ‘more for our buck’
- Richfield resident urging yes on Issues 10-11
- Student supports Prentice
- New Franklin woman wants Clinton to pay for police protection
- Parent/teacher supporting Springfield levies
- Coventry teacher requesting renewal of levy
- Coventry resident responds to superintendent
- New Franklin man promoting candidates
- Coventry board official asking for ‘yes’ vote
Calendar of Events
- A New Beginning - 10/25/2014
- Easy Street Band - 10/25/2014
- PAWS for Reading with service dog Molly - 10/25/2014
- Identifying Your Family Photographs - 10/25/2014
- Norton Women’s Club Craft and Gift Show - 10/25/2014