Green Good Neighbors seeking donations
To the editor:
Toy wish books have arrived, voting is over and Green Good Neighbors, serving southern Summit County, is preparing for Christmas. Clients approved through InfoLine have turned in requests for 387 children, newborn through high school, for help at Christmas time. On Dec. 11, parents will select items from tables with hats and gloves, toys, books and teen items.
Unwrapped gifts, $25 gift cards, cash and checks with memo line – Children’s Christmas would be greatly appreciated.
Also, the first three Wednesdays in December, clients will receive a gift card of $10, $20 or $30, depending on the size of the family, to purchase meat or produce. Gift cards, cash or checks for the food pantry would also be greatly appreciated.
Green Good Neighbors is located at the rear of Greensburg United Methodist Church, 2161 Greensburg Road in Green. The mailing address is P.O. Box 155, Green, OH 44232.
Marilyn Mackasek, Children’s Christmas chairman, Green Good Neighbors
- Organizers thank Stand Down event supporters
- Letter has inaccuracies, says reader
- League of Women Voters corrects Voters’ Guide
- Area man advocates for Fowler on state board
- Cartoons: 10-16-14
- Springfield resident questions DeVitis’ stance on two issues
- Charter Commission member against Issue 32
- Coventry residents say call school for answers
Calendar of Events
- “Godzilla” - 10/23/2014
- Campfire: Northern Cheyenne Indians - 10/23/2014
- GriefCare Place - 10/23/2014
- The Tubes - 10/24/2014
- Tales for Tots - 10/24/2014