SCCS official thankful for support
To the editor:
On behalf of Summit County Children Services, I would like to sincerely thank each and every voter who supported our recent renewal levy. Not only was the levy’s passage gratifying in and of itself, but the tremendous size of the final margin (68 percent to 32 percent) was a true testament to the public’s recognition of the important work our agency does on behalf of children and families.
Over the coming years, we truly look forward to repaying this strong vote of confidence by continuing to provide the residents of Summit County with innovative and fiscally sound programs designed to help promote child safety, permanency and well-being.
John Saros, executive director, Summit County Children Services
Calendar of Events
- Play and Stay Friday - 1/20/2017
- 11th Annual Chili Challenge to benefit Akron Children’s Hospital’s Burn Unit - 1/20/2017
- Silly Fridays: Create Your Own Crystal Garden - 1/20/2017
- Homeschoolers: The Power of Poison: ages 11-14 - 1/20/2017
- Puppet Show: Mindy Mouse Finds a Flower - 1/21/2017