County Council member commends voters
To the editor:
I would like to thank all of the voters of Summit County District 1 for coming out on Election Day and supporting your candidates. It was wonderful to see so many people in the county civically engaged and taking action to shape this country, from national to local races. Many citizens accepted the responsibility of choosing their leaders of tomorrow by exercising their right to vote.
I am go grateful for such active citizens, but I want to remind everyone that the work is really just beginning. We must strive to work beyond the differences that divide us on the ballot and focus on what unites us as a people. To meet our goals, we cannot get complacent. We must continue to look for the best solutions and remember that we can only succeed working together.
Nick Kostandaras, Summit County Council District 1 representative
Calendar of Events
- A New Adventure: group for widows and widowers - 8/24/2016
- Meet Me in the Garden - 8/24/2016
- Lock Bottom Blues and Jazz Club: Ernie Krivda All Star Quartet - 8/24/2016
- Tots and Treats - 8/24/2016
- A New Beginning: group for widows and widowers - 8/24/2016