Copley resident praises Kasich’s proposals
To the editor:
Ohio Democrats have been relentlessly assailing Gov. John Kasich’s proposals with misleading partisan attacks since he unveiled his bold and innovative Ohio Jobs 2.0 budget. This is disconcerting. Ohio Democrats like Ted Strickland presided over the loss of more than 400,000 jobs in Ohio before we elected Kasich, and yet they seem to have no desire to cooperate to help undo their mess.
Kasich has continued to lead since he took office in 2011, focusing like a laser on empowering Ohioans to create jobs. Ohio now leads the Midwest in job creation and his efforts have not gone unnoticed. National outlets like The Wall Street Journal and Bloomberg Businessweek have praised Kasich’s job creation policies, pointing out how important his tax reform plan is for small businesses to compete.
Ohio Democrats fouled things up big time, and now refuse to admit responsibility or to help clean up after themselves. That’s not leadership. John Kasich knows what it takes to get the economy moving again, and Ohioans like me can tell. His plans work.
Lance Reed, Copley
- Fairlawn mayor urges ‘no’ vote on Issues 13-17
- Former teacher, board member supports bond issue
- Norton resident says Barberton partnership ‘overdue’
- Bath man questions need for conservancy
- Cartoon: 10-20-16
- Purple Martin Association official appreciates state designation
- Green resident questions City Council raises
- Cartoon: 10-21-16
Calendar of Events
- Homeschoolers: Nature’s Recyclers: ages 11-14 - 10/21/2016
- Mysterious World of Owls - 10/21/2016
- Jazz 330 with Theron Brown Trio - 10/21/2016
- IN ESSE: Material, Process and Community - 10/21/2016
- Play and Stay Friday - 10/21/2016