Copley resident praises Kasich’s proposals
To the editor:
Ohio Democrats have been relentlessly assailing Gov. John Kasich’s proposals with misleading partisan attacks since he unveiled his bold and innovative Ohio Jobs 2.0 budget. This is disconcerting. Ohio Democrats like Ted Strickland presided over the loss of more than 400,000 jobs in Ohio before we elected Kasich, and yet they seem to have no desire to cooperate to help undo their mess.
Kasich has continued to lead since he took office in 2011, focusing like a laser on empowering Ohioans to create jobs. Ohio now leads the Midwest in job creation and his efforts have not gone unnoticed. National outlets like The Wall Street Journal and Bloomberg Businessweek have praised Kasich’s job creation policies, pointing out how important his tax reform plan is for small businesses to compete.
Ohio Democrats fouled things up big time, and now refuse to admit responsibility or to help clean up after themselves. That’s not leadership. John Kasich knows what it takes to get the economy moving again, and Ohioans like me can tell. His plans work.
Lance Reed, Copley
- Organizers thank Stand Down event supporters
- Letter has inaccuracies, says reader
- League of Women Voters corrects Voters’ Guide
- Area man advocates for Fowler on state board
- Cartoons: 10-16-14
- Springfield resident questions DeVitis’ stance on two issues
- Charter Commission member against Issue 32
- Coventry residents say call school for answers
Calendar of Events
- A New Beginning - 10/22/2014
- Bastille - 10/22/2014
- Weekday Walkers - 10/22/2014
- Wine and Canvas Painting Class - 10/22/2014
- “Godzilla” - 10/23/2014