Proposed Entertainment District in Green raising concerns
To the editor:
It’s apparent we in Green are getting the proposed entertain district. Could we please take the “if done properly” out of the equation? This could be accomplished by a strict zoning code just for this district. Zone out anything resembling an old-fashioned “bar and grille.” How about no bar stools or a limited number in said restaurants?
I believe it is incumbent upon our leaders to do this. Massillon Road and Graybill Road are main school bus corridors. The “right thing” should be done quickly. Once this district is established, reversing zoning would be difficult, if not impossible.
Ted Thorne, Green
Calendar of Events
- British Drawings From the Cleveland Museum of Art - 5/26/2013
- Collage and Assemblage - 5/27/2013
- Stewart’s Caring Place: A Cancer Wellness Center Events - 5/28/2013
- Creative and Recreational Writing - 5/28/2013
- Ballroom Dance Lessons - 5/30/2013