Reader questions Norton administration info
To the editor:
I am a resident of Norton and have attended Citizens 4 Norton (C4N) meetings and read the information they have provided. As a result, I have become better informed and educated about several issues facing Norton. No lawsuits have ever been filed by C4N against Norton.
In fact, it is City Hall that challenges any citizen no matter the issue or cost. Why is documented information brought forward by a citizen or a citizen’s group criticized while an agenda of half-truths and misinformation by City Hall accepted?
Patricia Reese, Norton
Calendar of Events
- Yoga and Mimosa; Yoga and Wine - 4/24/2017
- The Art of Journaling; Men Facing Grief Support Group - 4/24/2017
- Fiction Book Club: “Truly Madly Guilty” - 4/25/2017
- Yoga for Homeschoolers: ages 8-12 - 4/25/2017
- PiYo with Morgan Webb - 4/25/2017