Resident supports reappointment of Baum
To the editor:
Dear city of Fairlawn Council members,
This letter is written in support of the reappointment of Mrs. Kathleen Baum as Ward 6 Councilwoman. As you are aware, Mrs. Baum recently had to resign her position that she was elected to by a majority vote of Ward 6 residents.
Her 30-year career as an educator and her 10-year career with the city of Fairlawn make her most qualified for the position. She is more than familiar with the inter-workings of Fairlawn City Council.
As a resident for 33 years, I have been impressed with her commitment, dedication and communication with Ward 6 residents. Mrs. Baum has already served on Council for two years, and reappointment would provide continuity with respect to the fine city services which we currently receive.
Richard Munsey, Fairlawn
- Organizers thank Stand Down event supporters
- Letter has inaccuracies, says reader
- League of Women Voters corrects Voters’ Guide
- Area man advocates for Fowler on state board
- Cartoons: 10-16-14
- Springfield resident questions DeVitis’ stance on two issues
- Charter Commission member against Issue 32
- Coventry residents say call school for answers
Calendar of Events
- A New Beginning - 10/22/2014
- Bastille - 10/22/2014
- Weekday Walkers - 10/22/2014
- Wine and Canvas Painting Class - 10/22/2014
- “Godzilla” - 10/23/2014