Resident supports reappointment of Baum
To the editor:
Dear city of Fairlawn Council members,
This letter is written in support of the reappointment of Mrs. Kathleen Baum as Ward 6 Councilwoman. As you are aware, Mrs. Baum recently had to resign her position that she was elected to by a majority vote of Ward 6 residents.
Her 30-year career as an educator and her 10-year career with the city of Fairlawn make her most qualified for the position. She is more than familiar with the inter-workings of Fairlawn City Council.
As a resident for 33 years, I have been impressed with her commitment, dedication and communication with Ward 6 residents. Mrs. Baum has already served on Council for two years, and reappointment would provide continuity with respect to the fine city services which we currently receive.
Richard Munsey, Fairlawn
Calendar of Events
- Norma Wagner Uray: Fashion Illustrations - 8/21/2014
- Highland Book Club: “Trains and Lovers,” by Alexander McCall Smith - 8/21/2014
- Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation Support Group - 8/21/2014
- Stewart’s Caring Place: A Cancer Wellness Center Events - 8/21/2014
- GriefCare Place - 8/21/2014