Resident supports reappointment of Baum
To the editor:
Dear city of Fairlawn Council members,
This letter is written in support of the reappointment of Mrs. Kathleen Baum as Ward 6 Councilwoman. As you are aware, Mrs. Baum recently had to resign her position that she was elected to by a majority vote of Ward 6 residents.
Her 30-year career as an educator and her 10-year career with the city of Fairlawn make her most qualified for the position. She is more than familiar with the inter-workings of Fairlawn City Council.
As a resident for 33 years, I have been impressed with her commitment, dedication and communication with Ward 6 residents. Mrs. Baum has already served on Council for two years, and reappointment would provide continuity with respect to the fine city services which we currently receive.
Richard Munsey, Fairlawn
- Reader voting for Roemer
- Teacher supports Charney
- West Akron man wants ‘more for our buck’
- Richfield resident urging yes on Issues 10-11
- Student supports Prentice
- New Franklin woman wants Clinton to pay for police protection
- Parent/teacher supporting Springfield levies
- Coventry teacher requesting renewal of levy
- Coventry resident responds to superintendent
- New Franklin man promoting candidates
- Coventry board official asking for ‘yes’ vote
Calendar of Events
- A New Beginning - 10/25/2014
- Easy Street Band - 10/25/2014
- PAWS for Reading with service dog Molly - 10/25/2014
- Identifying Your Family Photographs - 10/25/2014
- Norton Women’s Club Craft and Gift Show - 10/25/2014