New paved roads hazardous for some, says Bath resident
To the editor:
Lately there has been quite a bit of paving around our house. My husband and I ride a motorcycle, and as grateful as we are to have maintained roads, the loose stone road is murder for bikers. The stones serve as an accident waiting to happen.
Also automobiles have to be patient with bikers because they have to ride slowly over these surfaces, and auto drivers often get quite irritated and tail gate or pass in a huff. This is so dangerous.
I have also noticed a lot of stone piled at traffic lights and intersections. This is a hazard as well.
I just felt this had to be mentioned for the safety of all those that share the roads.
Patrice Faulhammer, Bath
- Reader voting for Roemer
- Teacher supports Charney
- West Akron man wants ‘more for our buck’
- Richfield resident urging yes on Issues 10-11
- Student supports Prentice
- New Franklin woman wants Clinton to pay for police protection
- Parent/teacher supporting Springfield levies
- Coventry teacher requesting renewal of levy
- Coventry resident responds to superintendent
- New Franklin man promoting candidates
- Coventry board official asking for ‘yes’ vote
Calendar of Events
- A New Adventure - 10/26/2014
- ‘60s Halloween Monster Mash presented by Bill Brauning - 10/26/2014
- Gemboree - 10/26/2014
- Intent to Deceive - 10/26/2014
- Autumn Painted Red Exhibit - 10/26/2014