New paved roads hazardous for some, says Bath resident
To the editor:
Lately there has been quite a bit of paving around our house. My husband and I ride a motorcycle, and as grateful as we are to have maintained roads, the loose stone road is murder for bikers. The stones serve as an accident waiting to happen.
Also automobiles have to be patient with bikers because they have to ride slowly over these surfaces, and auto drivers often get quite irritated and tail gate or pass in a huff. This is so dangerous.
I have also noticed a lot of stone piled at traffic lights and intersections. This is a hazard as well.
I just felt this had to be mentioned for the safety of all those that share the roads.
Patrice Faulhammer, Bath
Calendar of Events
- Show and Tell Me a Story: for ages 1-3 - 8/5/2015
- #Akron Music Scene Showcase - 8/5/2015
- Shivering Timbers - 8/5/2015
- Yoga in the Park: Active Flow - 8/6/2015
- Introduction to Pressure Canning - 8/6/2015