Nursing home gets useful info
To the editor:
I would like to personally thank Sherri Bevan Walsh and the Summit County Prosecutor’s Office for offering Joe Fantozzi, assistant prosecutor, to [speak to] the senior citizens of Summit County. Mr. Fantozzi joined our Senior Coalition group [two weeks ago] at the Greenview Assisted Living [facility] and gave a very informative presentation on senior scams. He talked about Wi-Fi and Internet scams, purse snatchings and much about general safety, which could apply to everyone. He also informed our seniors of special programs Summit County offers.
I can’t wait to hear him speak at some of our other functions around town! You can definitely say I am a fan of Joe FANtozzi!
Tari Northcutt, director of public relations, Pebble Creek, Green
Calendar of Events
- Artists Who Teach - 10/31/2014
- “Family Health” Book Sale - 10/31/2014
- Beyond D.A.B.D.A.: Grief Counseling with Children and Adults - 10/31/2014
- The Midtown Men - 10/31/2014
- Creepy Crawlies - 10/31/2014