Couple seeks closure in death of their dog
To the editor:
This letter is addressed to the person in a silver van or SUV who hit our dog on the morning of Sept. 4 on Granger Road.
We realize she should not have been free — this was our fault — and she may have run out in front of your car, but could you not have stopped to try to find out who the dog belonged to? There was a man standing across the street who saw you drive away.
Yes, somehow she made it home to the garage, but she was crushed and bleeding internally. She died in my arms strangling on her own blood about an hour later.
Although we are devastated by her loss, we would just like some closure in knowing who hit her. Please answer if you can. It would be a big help.
Loren and Barbara Hale, Bath
Calendar of Events
- Play and Stay Friday - 1/20/2017
- 11th Annual Chili Challenge to benefit Akron Children’s Hospital’s Burn Unit - 1/20/2017
- Silly Fridays: Create Your Own Crystal Garden - 1/20/2017
- Homeschoolers: The Power of Poison: ages 11-14 - 1/20/2017
- Puppet Show: Mindy Mouse Finds a Flower - 1/21/2017