Couple seeks closure in death of their dog
To the editor:
This letter is addressed to the person in a silver van or SUV who hit our dog on the morning of Sept. 4 on Granger Road.
We realize she should not have been free — this was our fault — and she may have run out in front of your car, but could you not have stopped to try to find out who the dog belonged to? There was a man standing across the street who saw you drive away.
Yes, somehow she made it home to the garage, but she was crushed and bleeding internally. She died in my arms strangling on her own blood about an hour later.
Although we are devastated by her loss, we would just like some closure in knowing who hit her. Please answer if you can. It would be a big help.
Loren and Barbara Hale, Bath
- Reader voting for Roemer
- Teacher supports Charney
- West Akron man wants ‘more for our buck’
- Richfield resident urging yes on Issues 10-11
- Student supports Prentice
- New Franklin woman wants Clinton to pay for police protection
- Parent/teacher supporting Springfield levies
- Coventry teacher requesting renewal of levy
- Coventry resident responds to superintendent
- New Franklin man promoting candidates
- Coventry board official asking for ‘yes’ vote
Calendar of Events
- A New Adventure - 10/26/2014
- ‘60s Halloween Monster Mash presented by Bill Brauning - 10/26/2014
- Gemboree - 10/26/2014
- Intent to Deceive - 10/26/2014
- Autumn Painted Red Exhibit - 10/26/2014