Residents appreciate pottery class teacher
To the editor:
To Cuyahoga Falls Mayor Don Robart:
I would like to commend you on a program that is offered at the Quirk [Cultural] Center on Grant Street.
The last several years, I and my family, including my nephew, have participated in the pottery classes run by Amy Steiner. My nephew took her classes a couple of years ago and still talks about “Miss Amy.” She is a very knowledgeable, caring teacher who loves her craft and loves sharing her craft with children as well as adults. The adult classes I have participated in have been a source of new knowledge and fun time and a way to de-stress after a long day at work.
We recently learned that Amy is coming up to her 20th year of service for Cuyahoga Falls. We the undersigned just want to commend the mayor for having the foresight for offering this wonderful program to the citizens of Cuyahoga Falls, and for hiring Amy. She is a gem and a pleasure to have as our teacher. She started the children’s classes [so] many years ago that she is now teaching her students’ children.
So, thank you Mayor Robart for a wonderful program and a wonderful teacher.
Jan McClure, Cuyahoga Falls, and 17 other people
- Organizers thank Stand Down event supporters
- Letter has inaccuracies, says reader
- League of Women Voters corrects Voters’ Guide
- Area man advocates for Fowler on state board
- Cartoons: 10-16-14
- Springfield resident questions DeVitis’ stance on two issues
- Charter Commission member against Issue 32
- Coventry residents say call school for answers
Calendar of Events
- A New Beginning - 10/22/2014
- Bastille - 10/22/2014
- Weekday Walkers - 10/22/2014
- Wine and Canvas Painting Class - 10/22/2014
- “Godzilla” - 10/23/2014