Residents appreciate pottery class teacher
To the editor:
To Cuyahoga Falls Mayor Don Robart:
I would like to commend you on a program that is offered at the Quirk [Cultural] Center on Grant Street.
The last several years, I and my family, including my nephew, have participated in the pottery classes run by Amy Steiner. My nephew took her classes a couple of years ago and still talks about “Miss Amy.” She is a very knowledgeable, caring teacher who loves her craft and loves sharing her craft with children as well as adults. The adult classes I have participated in have been a source of new knowledge and fun time and a way to de-stress after a long day at work.
We recently learned that Amy is coming up to her 20th year of service for Cuyahoga Falls. We the undersigned just want to commend the mayor for having the foresight for offering this wonderful program to the citizens of Cuyahoga Falls, and for hiring Amy. She is a gem and a pleasure to have as our teacher. She started the children’s classes [so] many years ago that she is now teaching her students’ children.
So, thank you Mayor Robart for a wonderful program and a wonderful teacher.
Jan McClure, Cuyahoga Falls, and 17 other people
- Fairlawn official urges residents to vote against Issues 13-17
- FNHA officials ask for support of Issues 13-17
- Chief justice asks voters to check out website
- Cartoons: 10-27-16
- Resident concerned about marijuana ventures
- Portage Lakes Library supporters offer thanks
- Green Councilman endorses Prentice
Calendar of Events
- Art of Vijay Rastogi - 10/28/2016
- Twilight Hike and Campfire - 10/28/2016
- Tales for Tots: ages 3-6 - 10/28/2016
- Elvis Costello and the Imposters - 10/28/2016
- Ballroom Nights - 10/28/2016