Green Council members support election of Knodel
To the editor:
We are writing to support the election of the incumbent, Ken Knodel, for the position of Green City Council Ward 3. In addition to leading Council as its president on numerous occasions, we have over 26 combined years of experience as elected officials in the city of Green. During these years, we have worked alongside many different individuals on Council. In our opinion, an effective Council member must possess the right set of skills and have the right motivation for seeking office.
It has been our pleasure to work with Councilman Knodel during 2012 and 2013. During his tenure on Council, he has brought energy and offered good ideas. His 34 years of residency in Green has proven to be a real asset when an historical perspective is needed to solve a problem. Ken is always prepared for meetings and does not hesitate to undertake whatever research may be necessary to aid him in making an informed decision. Numerous residents throughout the city have commented on Ken’s professionalism and diligence in addressing his constituents’ concerns. The residents of Ward 3 are well served by Councilman Knodel’s presence.
We strongly support his candidacy and urge Ward 3 residents to show their support for Ken Knodel on Election Day [Nov. 5].
Dave France, Ward 2, Green City Council president; Joel Reed, former at-large Green City Council member and president
- Fairlawn mayor urges ‘no’ vote on Issues 13-17
- Former teacher, board member supports bond issue
- Norton resident says Barberton partnership ‘overdue’
- Bath man questions need for conservancy
- Cartoon: 10-20-16
- Purple Martin Association official appreciates state designation
- Green resident questions City Council raises
- Cartoon: 10-21-16
Calendar of Events
- Succulent Barn Wood Centerpiece Workshop; Succulent Pumpkin Centerpiece Workshop - 10/25/2016
- Collage 2016 - 10/26/2016
- Scrapbooking - 10/26/2016
- Eating Healthy on a Budget - 10/26/2016
- Sisters in Art 2016 Exhibit - 10/27/2016