County Council member supports Stoynoff
To the editor:
Katie Stoynoff is the best candidate for the Green Local Schools Board of Education (BOE).
Katie’s lifetime of experience in the community will serve the board well. As a graduate of Green Schools who spent her entire kindergarten to grade 12 education in the district and as someone who has a son who currently attends Green Schools, she understands the history of the district and the need to keep it strong for future children.
As a former school administrator, I know that her current position as a full-time instructor and assistant director of the English composition program at The University of Akron gives her the knowledge needed to be an effective member of the board.
I have had the privilege of getting to know Ms. Stoynoff over the last several years. She has shown a genuine concern for the families in the Green community. Her concerns have always been well founded and her resolutions fair and impartial. Ms. Stoynoff values the way your tax dollars are spent. Katie’s depth of knowledge about the schools and community is only surpassed by her willingness to search for the truth and promote the well being of all people.
Katie Stoynoff’s priorities are for a safe and equitable education for all, allowing each student the maximum opportunities to grow. I am sure she will deliver on those promises.
Join me in voting for Katie Stoynoff for the Green Local Schools Board of Education.
Paula Prentice, Green, District 8 Summit County Council representative
- Organizers thank Stand Down event supporters
- Letter has inaccuracies, says reader
- League of Women Voters corrects Voters’ Guide
- Area man advocates for Fowler on state board
- Cartoons: 10-16-14
- Springfield resident questions DeVitis’ stance on two issues
- Charter Commission member against Issue 32
- Coventry residents say call school for answers
Calendar of Events
- Amazing World of Bats - 10/21/2014
- A New Beginning - 10/22/2014
- Bastille - 10/22/2014
- Weekday Walkers - 10/22/2014
- Wine and Canvas Painting Class - 10/22/2014