Fiscal officer candidate ‘excellent choice’
To the editor:
Brooks Rorapaugh is an excellent choice for the Granger Fiscal Officer position. You know Brooks, he has been involved in local public service with the Highland Local School District serving in many roles, including chairman of the Highland Pride Committee, member of the Strategic Advisory Committee, member of the Financial Advisory Panel and as an elected member of the Highland Board of Education. He was involved in many of the decisions making the Highland Schools what they are today. That is why you know Brooks!
Brooks is very well qualified for the fiscal officer position. He has all of the key experience needed in legal, financial, regulatory compliance, payroll and government relations. This is experience you can trust!
I have known Brooks for a number of years; he is a good family man with strong core values. Brooks cares deeply about our township and schools. He has passion for serving and a commitment to not just do the job but to exceed expectations. Brooks has a solid education foundation and he is a lifetime learner. He pores over information to fully understand all aspects before making the best decision.
This is the first election in 32 years where the Granger Township Fiscal Officer position has a choice between two people. Make your vote count. I urge you on Nov. 5 to vote for Brooks Rorapaugh “A Name You Know … Experience You Can Trust.”
Bob Businger, Granger Township
- Bath resident offers Minor Road fix
- Copley resident disappointed in ODOT process
- West Akron resident critical of city officials
- Cartoon: 4-16-15
- Coventry teacher asking residents to support learning
- Resident says Coventry’s open enrollment policy needs change
- New Franklin reader questions septic fees
- Voter supports Coventry renewal levy
- Coventry woman seeking levy support
Calendar of Events
- Spring Family Book Walk - 4/19/2015
- Nature Drawing for Kids: ages 6-12 - 4/19/2015
- Cuyahoga Valley House Concert with Ed Caner - 4/19/2015
- Classical Guitarist Stephen Aron - 4/19/2015
- BassoonaRoo - 4/19/2015