Green Good Neighbors seeking donations
To the editor:
Green Good Neighbors, serving Southern Summit County, is preparing for Christmas. Clients approved through Info Line have turned in requests for 343 children, newborn through 18-year-old high school students, for help at Christmas.
On Dec. 10, parents will select items for children from tables with hats, gloves, toys, books and teen items.
Unwrapped gifts, $25 gift cards, cash and checks with memo line: “Children’s Christmas” would be greatly appreciated.
Also, the first three Wednesdays in December, clients will receive a gift card of $10, $20 or $30, depending on the size of the family, to purchase meat and/or produce. Gift cards, cash and checks for the food pantry also would be greatly appreciated.
Green Good Neighbors is located at the rear of Greensburg United Methodist Church, 2161 Greensburg Road. The mailing address is P.O. Box 155, Green, OH 44232.
Marilyn Mackasek, Green Good Neighbors Children’s Christmas chair
- Organizers thank Stand Down event supporters
- Letter has inaccuracies, says reader
- League of Women Voters corrects Voters’ Guide
- Area man advocates for Fowler on state board
- Cartoons: 10-16-14
- Springfield resident questions DeVitis’ stance on two issues
- Charter Commission member against Issue 32
- Coventry residents say call school for answers
Calendar of Events
- A New Beginning - 10/22/2014
- Bastille - 10/22/2014
- Weekday Walkers - 10/22/2014
- Wine and Canvas Painting Class - 10/22/2014
- “Godzilla” - 10/23/2014