Green Good Neighbors seeking donations
To the editor:
Green Good Neighbors, serving Southern Summit County, is preparing for Christmas. Clients approved through Info Line have turned in requests for 343 children, newborn through 18-year-old high school students, for help at Christmas.
On Dec. 10, parents will select items for children from tables with hats, gloves, toys, books and teen items.
Unwrapped gifts, $25 gift cards, cash and checks with memo line: “Children’s Christmas” would be greatly appreciated.
Also, the first three Wednesdays in December, clients will receive a gift card of $10, $20 or $30, depending on the size of the family, to purchase meat and/or produce. Gift cards, cash and checks for the food pantry also would be greatly appreciated.
Green Good Neighbors is located at the rear of Greensburg United Methodist Church, 2161 Greensburg Road. The mailing address is P.O. Box 155, Green, OH 44232.
Marilyn Mackasek, Green Good Neighbors Children’s Christmas chair
- Reader voting for Roemer
- Teacher supports Charney
- West Akron man wants ‘more for our buck’
- Richfield resident urging yes on Issues 10-11
- Student supports Prentice
- New Franklin woman wants Clinton to pay for police protection
- Parent/teacher supporting Springfield levies
- Coventry teacher requesting renewal of levy
- Coventry resident responds to superintendent
- New Franklin man promoting candidates
- Coventry board official asking for ‘yes’ vote
Calendar of Events
- A New Beginning - 10/25/2014
- Easy Street Band - 10/25/2014
- PAWS for Reading with service dog Molly - 10/25/2014
- Identifying Your Family Photographs - 10/25/2014
- Norton Women’s Club Craft and Gift Show - 10/25/2014