Green Good Neighbors seeking donations
To the editor:
Green Good Neighbors, serving Southern Summit County, is preparing for Christmas. Clients approved through Info Line have turned in requests for 343 children, newborn through 18-year-old high school students, for help at Christmas.
On Dec. 10, parents will select items for children from tables with hats, gloves, toys, books and teen items.
Unwrapped gifts, $25 gift cards, cash and checks with memo line: “Children’s Christmas” would be greatly appreciated.
Also, the first three Wednesdays in December, clients will receive a gift card of $10, $20 or $30, depending on the size of the family, to purchase meat and/or produce. Gift cards, cash and checks for the food pantry also would be greatly appreciated.
Green Good Neighbors is located at the rear of Greensburg United Methodist Church, 2161 Greensburg Road. The mailing address is P.O. Box 155, Green, OH 44232.
Marilyn Mackasek, Green Good Neighbors Children’s Christmas chair
- Bath resident offers Minor Road fix
- Copley resident disappointed in ODOT process
- West Akron resident critical of city officials
- Cartoon: 4-16-15
- Coventry teacher asking residents to support learning
- Resident says Coventry’s open enrollment policy needs change
- New Franklin reader questions septic fees
- Voter supports Coventry renewal levy
- Coventry woman seeking levy support
Calendar of Events
- Cardio Hike - 4/18/2015
- Thyme for Dinner: Upcycled - 4/18/2015
- Archery Games for Teens - 4/18/2015
- BBB Secure Your ID Day shredding event - 4/18/2015
- Highland Middle School Art Show - 4/18/2015