Green Good Neighbors seeking donations
To the editor:
Green Good Neighbors, serving Southern Summit County, is preparing for Christmas. Clients approved through Info Line have turned in requests for 343 children, newborn through 18-year-old high school students, for help at Christmas.
On Dec. 10, parents will select items for children from tables with hats, gloves, toys, books and teen items.
Unwrapped gifts, $25 gift cards, cash and checks with memo line: “Children’s Christmas” would be greatly appreciated.
Also, the first three Wednesdays in December, clients will receive a gift card of $10, $20 or $30, depending on the size of the family, to purchase meat and/or produce. Gift cards, cash and checks for the food pantry also would be greatly appreciated.
Green Good Neighbors is located at the rear of Greensburg United Methodist Church, 2161 Greensburg Road. The mailing address is P.O. Box 155, Green, OH 44232.
Marilyn Mackasek, Green Good Neighbors Children’s Christmas chair
- Fairlawn official urges residents to vote against Issues 13-17
- FNHA officials ask for support of Issues 13-17
- Chief justice asks voters to check out website
- Cartoons: 10-27-16
- Resident concerned about marijuana ventures
- Portage Lakes Library supporters offer thanks
- Green Councilman endorses Prentice
Calendar of Events
- Art of Vijay Rastogi - 10/28/2016
- Twilight Hike and Campfire - 10/28/2016
- Tales for Tots: ages 3-6 - 10/28/2016
- Elvis Costello and the Imposters - 10/28/2016
- Ballroom Nights - 10/28/2016