Smith family appreciates support
To the editor:
On Nov. 27 we lost a beloved member of the Green community, CJ Smith. He was a wonderful husband, father of three boys and a coach to many.
My family and I would like to express our gratitude to the people of Green, surrounding towns, friends, acquaintances and in some cases complete strangers for all that you have done for our family.
Words could never fully express the outpouring of love, support and hugs we have received and just a small tap on the shoulder to say, “Hang in there, it’ll be OK.”
We have been overwhelmed by such thoughtfulness to us during this sad time.
There were many people who did not leave their names, and to these folks we hope this small expression of gratitude will get back to you. No act of kindness went unnoticed or unappreciated.
Thanks to you, we know we will make it, and hopefully pass your acts of kindness on to others.
Thank you each and everyone.
Meagan Smith, Green
- Organizers thank Stand Down event supporters
- Letter has inaccuracies, says reader
- League of Women Voters corrects Voters’ Guide
- Area man advocates for Fowler on state board
- Cartoons: 10-16-14
- Springfield resident questions DeVitis’ stance on two issues
- Charter Commission member against Issue 32
- Coventry residents say call school for answers
Calendar of Events
- Civil War Talk: General Sheridan - 10/20/2014
- Akron History Hike: Old Stone School - 10/20/2014
- Amazing World of Bats - 10/21/2014
- A New Beginning - 10/22/2014
- Bastille - 10/22/2014