Fairlawn resident praises snow removal
To the editor:
The Fairlawn snow removal team has been above and beyond this winter as the snow continually fell. (And continues to do so.) Many thanks for your continuous great service caring for all our streets. Not only have you kept the main roads clear and clean, but the service on our residential roads has been exceptional. It is a privilege to be a taxpaying resident of this fantastic community.
Many thanks and keep up the great work.
Sandy Blevins, Fairlawn
Calendar of Events
- The University of Akron Brass Choir’s “Home for Thanksgiving” - 11/23/2014
- Jerry McNamee book signing - 11/23/2014
- Metro Parks Book Club: “Choosing Wildness” by Claude Arbour - 11/23/2014
- Candlelight Walk - 11/23/2014
- The University of Akron Percussion Ensemble - 11/24/2014