Support requested for Bath Park levy renewal
To the editor:
Pick 15 ways to love Bath Parks:
Get on a bike — go for a hike!
Plan a new trail — or rain swail.
Pick up a racket/pack a picnic basket.
Bounce a ball ... or Fall Into Nature.
Throw a pitch, restore Bath Ditch.
Visit a bog — walk your dog.
Get on your skis, feel the breeze.
Board the Deck for the sunset.
Steeplechase or cross-country race.
Hack your horse along the Hunt Course.
Sight a bird — stop for a word.
Bake bread, leave no tread!
Be a steward for the future.
Take in the view ... all this for so few ... dollars!
Please support Bath Township Issue No. 15 on May 6.
A Bath Park levy renewal — (not a new tax).
Paula Dubaniewicz, chairman, Bath Park Levy Committee, Bath
- Organizers thank Stand Down event supporters
- Letter has inaccuracies, says reader
- League of Women Voters corrects Voters’ Guide
- Area man advocates for Fowler on state board
- Cartoons: 10-16-14
- Springfield resident questions DeVitis’ stance on two issues
- Charter Commission member against Issue 32
- Coventry residents say call school for answers
Calendar of Events
- A New Beginning - 10/22/2014
- Bastille - 10/22/2014
- Weekday Walkers - 10/22/2014
- Wine and Canvas Painting Class - 10/22/2014
- “Godzilla” - 10/23/2014