Support requested for Bath Park levy renewal
To the editor:
Pick 15 ways to love Bath Parks:
Get on a bike — go for a hike!
Plan a new trail — or rain swail.
Pick up a racket/pack a picnic basket.
Bounce a ball ... or Fall Into Nature.
Throw a pitch, restore Bath Ditch.
Visit a bog — walk your dog.
Get on your skis, feel the breeze.
Board the Deck for the sunset.
Steeplechase or cross-country race.
Hack your horse along the Hunt Course.
Sight a bird — stop for a word.
Bake bread, leave no tread!
Be a steward for the future.
Take in the view ... all this for so few ... dollars!
Please support Bath Township Issue No. 15 on May 6.
A Bath Park levy renewal — (not a new tax).
Paula Dubaniewicz, chairman, Bath Park Levy Committee, Bath
Calendar of Events
- Bongo Joe and Little Steve-O - 4/1/2015
- Author Talk: Irv Korman - 4/1/2015
- Grass is Gross: Edible Landscaping - 4/2/2015
- “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part I” - 4/2/2015
- Kite Workshop: for kindergarten-second grade - 4/2/2015