Support requested for Bath Park levy renewal
To the editor:
Pick 15 ways to love Bath Parks:
Get on a bike — go for a hike!
Plan a new trail — or rain swail.
Pick up a racket/pack a picnic basket.
Bounce a ball ... or Fall Into Nature.
Throw a pitch, restore Bath Ditch.
Visit a bog — walk your dog.
Get on your skis, feel the breeze.
Board the Deck for the sunset.
Steeplechase or cross-country race.
Hack your horse along the Hunt Course.
Sight a bird — stop for a word.
Bake bread, leave no tread!
Be a steward for the future.
Take in the view ... all this for so few ... dollars!
Please support Bath Township Issue No. 15 on May 6.
A Bath Park levy renewal — (not a new tax).
Paula Dubaniewicz, chairman, Bath Park Levy Committee, Bath
- Reader voting for Roemer
- Teacher supports Charney
- West Akron man wants ‘more for our buck’
- Richfield resident urging yes on Issues 10-11
- Student supports Prentice
- New Franklin woman wants Clinton to pay for police protection
- Parent/teacher supporting Springfield levies
- Coventry teacher requesting renewal of levy
- Coventry resident responds to superintendent
- New Franklin man promoting candidates
- Coventry board official asking for ‘yes’ vote
Calendar of Events
- A New Adventure - 10/26/2014
- ‘60s Halloween Monster Mash presented by Bill Brauning - 10/26/2014
- Gemboree - 10/26/2014
- Intent to Deceive - 10/26/2014
- Autumn Painted Red Exhibit - 10/26/2014