Manchester district appreciates support
To the editor:
Once again, the Manchester [Local School District] community illustrated its concern for children and learning. Manchester students excel in academics, athletics and extracurricular activities based upon their individual goals and the coalition of support provided by parents, teachers, support staff, counselors, senior citizens, interested community members, the Board of Education and administrators. The positive vote is a reflection of our collective effort to do our best for students. This coalition maintains the district’s positive reputation and tradition.
We appreciate the support for the school levy and will continue to be the stewards of the Manchester community’s investment in their schools.
Sam Reynolds, superintendent, Manchester Local Schools
Calendar of Events
- A New Adventure: group for widows and widowers - 2/22/2017
- “Saturday Night Fever — The Musical” - 2/22/2017
- Hydration in Older Adults - 2/22/2017
- Meet Me in the Garden - 2/22/2017
- Fiber Art Open Studio - 2/22/2017