Green district thanks residents
To the editor:
On behalf of the Green [Local School District] Board of Education, administration, staff and students, thank you.
The overwhelming support for the renewal levy for Green Schools (Issue No. 3) reaffirms that the voters of Green realize the dollars spent on educating our children are dollars that are spent well and well spent. I would like to thank the campaign committee chairpersons, the levy committee and the volunteers who put so much time and effort into getting this issue passed.
Our philosophy is to provide every taxpayer with the best return possible on their investment in our district. Judging from the results, the voters of Green feel they are getting an excellent return.
We will continue to strive to provide the best educational opportunities for our children while remaining fiscally vigilant. None of us know what lies ahead or the challenges we will face; what we do know is that with the support of our community, our children will have what it takes to rise to the challenge — that’s Bulldog Strong!
Thank you for your support,
Bob Campbell, president, Green Local Schools Board of Education
- Reader voting for Roemer
- Teacher supports Charney
- West Akron man wants ‘more for our buck’
- Richfield resident urging yes on Issues 10-11
- Student supports Prentice
- New Franklin woman wants Clinton to pay for police protection
- Parent/teacher supporting Springfield levies
- Coventry teacher requesting renewal of levy
- Coventry resident responds to superintendent
- New Franklin man promoting candidates
- Coventry board official asking for ‘yes’ vote
Calendar of Events
- The Tubes - 10/24/2014
- Tales for Tots - 10/24/2014
- Voices in the Valley: The Numbers Band - 10/24/2014
- Socks in the Frying Pan - 10/24/2014
- A New Beginning - 10/25/2014