Green district thanks residents
To the editor:
On behalf of the Green [Local School District] Board of Education, administration, staff and students, thank you.
The overwhelming support for the renewal levy for Green Schools (Issue No. 3) reaffirms that the voters of Green realize the dollars spent on educating our children are dollars that are spent well and well spent. I would like to thank the campaign committee chairpersons, the levy committee and the volunteers who put so much time and effort into getting this issue passed.
Our philosophy is to provide every taxpayer with the best return possible on their investment in our district. Judging from the results, the voters of Green feel they are getting an excellent return.
We will continue to strive to provide the best educational opportunities for our children while remaining fiscally vigilant. None of us know what lies ahead or the challenges we will face; what we do know is that with the support of our community, our children will have what it takes to rise to the challenge — that’s Bulldog Strong!
Thank you for your support,
Bob Campbell, president, Green Local Schools Board of Education
- Organizers thank Stand Down event supporters
- Letter has inaccuracies, says reader
- League of Women Voters corrects Voters’ Guide
- Area man advocates for Fowler on state board
- Cartoons: 10-16-14
- Springfield resident questions DeVitis’ stance on two issues
- Charter Commission member against Issue 32
- Coventry residents say call school for answers
Calendar of Events
- Civil War Talk: General Sheridan - 10/20/2014
- Akron History Hike: Old Stone School - 10/20/2014
- Amazing World of Bats - 10/21/2014
- A New Beginning - 10/22/2014
- Bastille - 10/22/2014