Copley resident appreciates police efforts
To the editor:
On May 29, I had work done inside my home. Shortly after the worker left, I discovered that three pieces of jewelry were missing. I immediately called the Copley Police [Department] and filed a report. Everyone told me that it was very unlikely that my jewelry would ever be recovered.
However, through the efforts and persistence of Copley Det. Mike Yovono, my jewelry was located a few weeks later in an Akron pawnshop. These pieces hold a special significance to me, and I am grateful to all who helped me recover them.
My thanks to Det. Yovono and the Copley police for all they do to make Copley a safe place to live.
Donna Hazelwood, Copley
Calendar of Events
- Teen Advisory Board - 2/21/2017
- A New Adventure: group for widows and widowers - 2/22/2017
- “Saturday Night Fever — The Musical” - 2/22/2017
- Hydration in Older Adults - 2/22/2017
- Meet Me in the Garden - 2/22/2017