Copley resident appreciates police efforts
To the editor:
On May 29, I had work done inside my home. Shortly after the worker left, I discovered that three pieces of jewelry were missing. I immediately called the Copley Police [Department] and filed a report. Everyone told me that it was very unlikely that my jewelry would ever be recovered.
However, through the efforts and persistence of Copley Det. Mike Yovono, my jewelry was located a few weeks later in an Akron pawnshop. These pieces hold a special significance to me, and I am grateful to all who helped me recover them.
My thanks to Det. Yovono and the Copley police for all they do to make Copley a safe place to live.
Donna Hazelwood, Copley
Calendar of Events
- Yoga and Mimosa; Yoga and Wine - 4/24/2017
- The Art of Journaling; Men Facing Grief Support Group - 4/24/2017
- Fiction Book Club: “Truly Madly Guilty” - 4/25/2017
- Yoga for Homeschoolers: ages 8-12 - 4/25/2017
- PiYo with Morgan Webb - 4/25/2017