Green Good Neighbors acknowledges support
To the editor:
Green Good Neighbors has been very fortunate in receiving support from the community.
We received a grant from Northern Ohio Golf Charities Foundation Inc. for $7,000, which was used to purchase a freezer, refrigerator, four shelf trucks, five shoe carts, two household item carts, four metal storage cabinets and four tables. We also received a grant from the Welty Foundation for $5,000. We have many contributors that we wish we could thank individually, but the many churches, organizations and individuals have kept us going all these years on donations only. We also would like to recognize Guiseppe’s Pizza for their continued support.
Dorothy Cormany and volunteers at Green Good Neighbors
Calendar of Events
- GroundWorks DanceTheater - 8/1/2015
- Read to the Dogs - 8/1/2015
- Hustle and Bustle for Stand Up for Downs - 8/1/2015
- Dirty Deeds with Metal Inc, Natural Wonder with Colin Dussault’s Blues Project - 8/1/2015
- Peninsula Flea - 8/1/2015