Babak family grateful for support
To the editor:
On behalf of our entire family, thank you so much for the outpouring of love and support during the most difficult time of our lives — Katherine’s tragic death.
Your cards, meals, visits, prayers, flowers and donations will not be forgotten.
As the Apostle Paul says in his letter to his Philippian friends, “I thank my God every time I remember you.”
Our only hope as we continue to walk this path of grief is Jesus Christ, whom Katherine is with even now.
Nancy, Mike, Clair and Elane Babak, Bath Township
- Fairlawn mayor urges ‘no’ vote on Issues 13-17
- Former teacher, board member supports bond issue
- Norton resident says Barberton partnership ‘overdue’
- Bath man questions need for conservancy
- Cartoon: 10-20-16
- Purple Martin Association official appreciates state designation
- Green resident questions City Council raises
- Cartoon: 10-21-16
Calendar of Events
- Succulent Barn Wood Centerpiece Workshop; Succulent Pumpkin Centerpiece Workshop - 10/25/2016
- Collage 2016 - 10/26/2016
- Scrapbooking - 10/26/2016
- Eating Healthy on a Budget - 10/26/2016
- Sisters in Art 2016 Exhibit - 10/27/2016