Babak family grateful for support
To the editor:
On behalf of our entire family, thank you so much for the outpouring of love and support during the most difficult time of our lives — Katherine’s tragic death.
Your cards, meals, visits, prayers, flowers and donations will not be forgotten.
As the Apostle Paul says in his letter to his Philippian friends, “I thank my God every time I remember you.”
Our only hope as we continue to walk this path of grief is Jesus Christ, whom Katherine is with even now.
Nancy, Mike, Clair and Elane Babak, Bath Township
- Organizers thank Stand Down event supporters
- Letter has inaccuracies, says reader
- League of Women Voters corrects Voters’ Guide
- Area man advocates for Fowler on state board
- Cartoons: 10-16-14
- Springfield resident questions DeVitis’ stance on two issues
- Charter Commission member against Issue 32
- Coventry residents say call school for answers
Calendar of Events
- Civil War Talk: General Sheridan - 10/20/2014
- Akron History Hike: Old Stone School - 10/20/2014
- Amazing World of Bats - 10/21/2014
- A New Beginning - 10/22/2014
- Bastille - 10/22/2014