Babak family grateful for support
To the editor:
On behalf of our entire family, thank you so much for the outpouring of love and support during the most difficult time of our lives — Katherine’s tragic death.
Your cards, meals, visits, prayers, flowers and donations will not be forgotten.
As the Apostle Paul says in his letter to his Philippian friends, “I thank my God every time I remember you.”
Our only hope as we continue to walk this path of grief is Jesus Christ, whom Katherine is with even now.
Nancy, Mike, Clair and Elane Babak, Bath Township
- Reader voting for Roemer
- Teacher supports Charney
- West Akron man wants ‘more for our buck’
- Richfield resident urging yes on Issues 10-11
- Student supports Prentice
- New Franklin woman wants Clinton to pay for police protection
- Parent/teacher supporting Springfield levies
- Coventry teacher requesting renewal of levy
- Coventry resident responds to superintendent
- New Franklin man promoting candidates
- Coventry board official asking for ‘yes’ vote
Calendar of Events
- A New Adventure - 10/26/2014
- ‘60s Halloween Monster Mash presented by Bill Brauning - 10/26/2014
- Gemboree - 10/26/2014
- Intent to Deceive - 10/26/2014
- Autumn Painted Red Exhibit - 10/26/2014