Coventry superintendent hoping report will ‘bring community together’
To the editor:
Thank you to those who were able to attend our community meeting last evening [Feb. 13, 2017].
The meeting was attended by over 400 people (we know this as we had 400 agendas printed and they were all gone). Our Treasurer, Matt Muccio, and Assistant Superintendent Lisa Blough did an outstanding job and the reviews we have received have been very positive. We believe this meeting has really shifted the momentum going forward and hopefully can be the catalyst for bringing our community together.
Remember, you can access the report by visiting our website at www.coventryschools.org and clicking on the report on the top of the main page. Please feel free to contact Matt (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Lisa (email@example.com) with any questions.
Russell Chaboudy, superintendent, Coventry Local Schools
Calendar of Events
- Films by Jerome Hiler and Gov Hai - 2/25/2017
- Norton Kiwanis Chili Cook Off - 2/25/2017
- New Directions - 2/25/2017
- Cooking With Lemons - 2/25/2017
- Air Plant Wreath Workshop with Mimosas; Terrarium and Succulent Bowl Workshop with Wine - 2/25/2017