MAME Awards winners announced
AKRON — The 21st annual Marketing & Sales Committee’s (MSC) 2012 Marketing & Merchandising Excellence (MAME) Awards were presented Jan. 17.
The MSC is a council within The Home Builders Association (HBA) Serving Portage & Summit Counties and exists to educate and improve the sales and marketing skills of member builders, Realtors, on-site sales representatives and industry support members and to develop professionalism in sales through education and networking, according to HBA officials.
The MAME Awards are designed to recognize the best and the brightest for excellence in sales and marketing within the new home industry of Portage & Summit Counties. This award is presented to those who have made significant achievements and creative contributions in residential marketing through outstanding sales and marketing achievements for 2012. Each entry was reviewed by a distinguished panel of judges selected for their expertise in the new home and marketing field, according to HBA officials.
Awards are given for Marketing and Individual Achievement and included:
- Corporate Brochure of the Year, Builder — Schumacher Homes; Associate — DeHoff Realtors;
- Newsletter of the Year, electronic, Builder — New Leaf Home Design;
- Black and White Ad of the Year, Builder — Wayne Homes;
- Color Ad of the Year, Builder — Rembrandt Homes;
- Electronic Ad of the Year, Builder — Wayne Homes;
- Best Use of Social Media, Builder — Schumacher Homes;
- TV/Video Ad of the Year, Builder — Schumacher Homes;
- Website of the Year, Associate — Akron Beacon Journal/Ohio.com; Builder — Wayne Homes;
- Community Event of the Year, Associate — Habitat for Humanity;
- Sales Office of the Year, Builder — Pulte Homes;
- Design Center of the Year, Associate — Hartville Hardware;
- Interior Design of the Year under $300,000, Builder — Schumacher Homes;
- Interior Design of the Year over $300,000, Builder — Schumacher Homes; and
- Advertising Campaign of the Year, Builder — Rembrandt Homes.
- Individual Achievement Awards
- New Home Sales Performance:
√ Bronze award winners with sales between $200,000 and $800,000 — Jennifer Filipczak-Turner, Stouffer Realty; Cathy Victor, Stouffer Realty; and Dave Bissler, Stouffer Realty;
√ Silver award winners with sales between $800,000 to $2.8 million dollars — Julie Oliver, Testa Cos.; Catherine Pergins, Wayne Homes; Ginny Allmon-Fussaro, Wayne Homes; Gloria Williams, Wayne Homes; Merle Troyer, Dutch Heritage Homes; Sandie Filipczak, Stouffer Realty; Cindy Lindberg, Prudential Kathy Reid Realty; and Julie Brandle, Stouffer Realty;
√ Gold award winners with sales between $2.8 and 4.8 million dollars — Jenn Kingure, Wayne Homes;
√ Platinum award winners with sales of $4.8 million dollars and up —T. Alan Blair, Schumacher Homes; Guy Robinson, Schumacher Homes; and Geoff Miller, Rembrandt Homes;
- Best New Home Loan Originator — Platinum award winners with new home loans over $4.8 million dollars — Sharon Bowe, First Place Bank; James Nelson, Home Savings;
- Best New Home Title Representative — Platinum award winner with title orders over $4.8 million dollars — Pam Keenan, Kingdom Title Solutions; and Andrea Hyatt, Revere Title Agency;
- Sales Manager of the Year (awarded to the new home sales professional responsible for the maintenance and performance of sales staff and administration of all sales management duties) — Greg Brown, of Wayne Homes; and
- Golden Hammer Award (recognizing a job-site supervisor whose work and dedication to the sales and marketing process significantly contributes to sales efforts) — Tim Jolley, of Wayne Homes.
More than 130 builders, Realtors and HBA/MSC members attended the event, which is nearly double from the previous year, according to MAME officials.
More Real Estate News
Calendar of Events
- Colin Dussault - 8/3/2015
- “First Tuesday” Dance - 8/4/2015
- Experience the Underground Railroad - 8/4/2015
- Freezing and Canning Workshop - 8/4/2015
- Show and Tell Me a Story: for ages 1-3 - 8/5/2015