FAIRLAWN — Terrie Morgan, a REALTOR® with Howard Hanna Real Estate Services, has been awarded the Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) designation by the Council of Residential Specialists, a not-for-profit affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS. According to Howard Hanna officials, REALTORS who receive the CRS designation have completed advanced courses and have demonstrated professional expertise in the field of residential real estate. CRS designees adhere to the strict REALTOR code of ethics, have access to the latest technology and are specialists in helping clients maximize profits and minimize costs when buying or selling. Fewer than 32,000 REALTORS nationwide have earned the credential. Morgan is also a Residential Relocation Specialist and an Accredited Buyer Representative. She is also the current director of the Akron Area Board of REALTORS.
More Real Estate News
Calendar of Events
- A New Adventure: group for widows and widowers - 7/27/2016
- Lock Bottom Blues and Jazz Club: Moises Borges Brazilian Jazz Band - 7/27/2016
- The Pop Tarts - 7/27/2016
- Meet Me in the Garden - 7/27/2016
- Yoga for Kids: ages 4-7 - 7/27/2016