SHARON — The Medina County Park District will present a free Home Preparedness program March 13 at 7 p.m. at Wolf Creek Environmental Center, 6100 Ridge Road. Attendees will learn how to create an emergency-ready home environment in this home preparedness presentation by Tom Laskowski, director of Midwest Native Skills Institute (MNSI) Inc., a survival, wilderness and self-reliance school. For more information about MNSI, visit www.survivalschool.com. For more information on the program, which is for ages 16 and older, call 330-722-9364.
More Real Estate News
Calendar of Events
- Nature’s Magic Act: Caterpillars - 7/31/2016
- Cooking With Herbs - 7/31/2016
- Akron Symphony Orchestra - 7/31/2016
- Hudson Stamp Show - 7/31/2016
- Hunting for Grasshoppers - 7/31/2016