SHARON — The Medina County Park District will present a free Home Preparedness program March 13 at 7 p.m. at Wolf Creek Environmental Center, 6100 Ridge Road. Attendees will learn how to create an emergency-ready home environment in this home preparedness presentation by Tom Laskowski, director of Midwest Native Skills Institute (MNSI) Inc., a survival, wilderness and self-reliance school. For more information about MNSI, visit www.survivalschool.com. For more information on the program, which is for ages 16 and older, call 330-722-9364.
More Real Estate News
Calendar of Events
- “America’s Got Talent” - 12/10/2016
- Dynamics Community Theater’s “Miracle on 34th Street” - 12/10/2016
- Haiku Study Group - 12/10/2016
- John Cleese and “The Holy Grail” - 12/10/2016
- Jingle Bell Bash to benefit Ronald McDonald House of Akron - 12/10/2016