Area companies honored with award
|Photo courtesy of TC Architects|
The award was established more than 50 years ago to encourage elevation of the standards of practice in the architectural, engineering and construction professions, according to TC Architects.
The three Akron General Health & Wellness Centers are designed to provide the community a continuum of outpatient care with a focus on wellness and prevention, officials added. A fourth facility is planned on the Northeast Ohio Medical University campus in Rootstown.
Shown above at the CES Conference award presentation are, from left: Jerry Hutchinson, of Professional Service Industries; Robert Chordar, of TC Architects; Troy Clevenger, director of Akron General LifeStyles program; Douglas Ribley, senior vice president of Health & Wellness Services at Akron General Health System; Daniel Roush, of TC Architects; and Ronald Czaplicki, of Barber & Hoffman. Present at the event but not pictured was Lee Rutledge, of The Ruhlin Co.
More Real Estate News
Calendar of Events
- Norma Wagner Uray: Fashion Illustrations - 8/21/2014
- Highland Book Club: “Trains and Lovers,” by Alexander McCall Smith - 8/21/2014
- Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation Support Group - 8/21/2014
- Stewart’s Caring Place: A Cancer Wellness Center Events - 8/21/2014
- GriefCare Place - 8/21/2014