West Side Real Estate News & Notes
Fiscal officer announces successful Negotiated Tax Certificate Lien Sale
SUMMIT COUNTY — Summit County Fiscal Officer Kristen Scalise has announced that her office conducted a Negotiated Tax Certificate Lien Sale April 30.
Tax Ease Ohio LLC had a successful bid of $124,869.50 on 56 parcels.
“I am committed to assisting the citizens of Summit County in meeting their obligation to pay real estate taxes by offering various programs, including the Delinquent Payment Program,” Scalise said. “If you have fallen behind on your taxes, please call my office at 330-643-2600 regarding a payment program, which would prevent a lien from being sold on your property.”
Any property the fiscal officer offers for a tax lien certificate sale must be certified delinquent for at least one year under current law.
Stephanie Kist contributed to this report.
More Real Estate News
Calendar of Events
- Highland Book Club: “Wonder” by R.J. Palacio - 9/18/2014
- Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation Support Group - 9/18/2014
- Stewart’s Caring Place: A Cancer Wellness Center Events - 9/18/2014
- “The Lady Eve” - 9/18/2014
- Are You Ready for Social Security? - 9/18/2014