West Side Real Estate News & Notes
Reappraisal review phase moving into Fairlawn, Copley, Bath
SUMMIT COUNTY — Summit County Fiscal Officer Kristen Scalise has announced that the review phase of the state-mandated 2014 Reappraisal will move into the city of Fairlawn and Copley and Bath townships.
County appraisers will evaluate residential parcels and can be identified by their identification badges and yellow work vests. Their vehicles will be marked with a placard stating they are from the Summit County Fiscal Office. Appraisers work between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. and do not conduct evaluations after 4 p.m.
As the project continues throughout Summit County, city and township officials will be notified that appraisers will be in their area. The review phase of the 2014 Reappraisal is expected to last through the summer.
For more information, call 330-643-2710.
More Real Estate News
Calendar of Events
- The Nile and African Identity - 3/2/2015
- American Sewing Guild Fairlawn Group - 3/3/2015
- Civic Engagement and Managing Water Resources in Northeast Ohio and Globally - 3/3/2015
- The Nile Project: Interactive Performance & Capstone Concert - 3/3/2015
- Ohio and Erie Canal: A Timeline - 3/4/2015