West Side Real Estate News & Notes
Fairlawn extends deadline for applications for reimbursement of water control devices
FAIRLAWN — The city of Fairlawn has extended the deadline for applications for the reimbursement of water control devices.
The program is for residential homeowners who have taken action to prevent or eliminate flooding in their home on or after July 1, 2003. The amount of reimbursement is up to 50 percent of cost, not to exceed $2,500.
For further information, or to receive an application, call the Clerk of Council’s Office at 330-668-9500 or check the city’s website at www.cityoffairlawn.com.
Applications must be submitted at Fairlawn City Hall, 3487 S. Smith Road, by Oct. 31 at 4 p.m.
Stephanie Kist contributed to this report.
More Real Estate News
Calendar of Events
- Small Footprint: Road Trip - 5/5/2016
- University of Akron Symphony Orchestra - 5/5/2016
- “Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens” - 5/5/2016
- Homeschoolers: Backyard Pollinators: ages 7-10 - 5/6/2016
- University of Akron: Brass Quintets; Jazz Guitar Ensemble - 5/6/2016