Stouffer celebrates growth, success
|Photo courtesy of Stouffer Realty|
Shown above, from left, Stouffer Realty owner Gary Stouffer celebrates with Fairlawn Mayor William Roth and Stouffer Realty General Manger Jim Fox.
Since its new headquarters opened one year ago at 130 N. Miller Road, Stouffer Realty has gained 28 agents, added an office in Chagrin Falls and expanded into Geauga and Cuyahoga counties, according to company officials, who added that customers and agents additionally are now benefitting from several new technologies and support tools at Stouffer Realty, including a completely paperless online document and signature system.
More Real Estate News
Calendar of Events
- Cabin Fever Reliever - 3/29/2015
- Movie Matinee - 3/30/2015
- Teen Program: String Art - 3/30/2015
- Spring Health and Wellness Series: Himalayan Singing Bowls - 3/30/2015
- University of Akron Symphony Orchestra with Ting-Wei Chang and Mario Buchanan - 3/31/2015