Stouffer celebrates growth, success
|Photo courtesy of Stouffer Realty|
Shown above, from left, Stouffer Realty owner Gary Stouffer celebrates with Fairlawn Mayor William Roth and Stouffer Realty General Manger Jim Fox.
Since its new headquarters opened one year ago at 130 N. Miller Road, Stouffer Realty has gained 28 agents, added an office in Chagrin Falls and expanded into Geauga and Cuyahoga counties, according to company officials, who added that customers and agents additionally are now benefitting from several new technologies and support tools at Stouffer Realty, including a completely paperless online document and signature system.
More Real Estate News
Calendar of Events
- Kindness Matters! - 9/17/2014
- Writers Live Author Luncheon featuring Wanda Brunstetter - 9/17/2014
- New Faculty Recital - 9/17/2014
- Highland Book Club: “Wonder” by R.J. Palacio - 9/18/2014
- Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation Support Group - 9/18/2014