Stouffer receives awards of excellence at MAME Awards
|Photo courtesy of Stouffer Realty|
These awards are given annually and, according to Stouffer Realty officials, are recognized throughout the industry as the Academy Awards of new homes sales and marketing.
Stouffer Realty received the following awards:
- Marketing Awards — Best Designed Sales Office; Website of the Year, Realtor; and Corporate Brochure of the Year, Realtor; and
- Individual Achievement Awards — Silver ($800,000 to $2.8 million sales), Realtors Cheryl Connell and Sandie Filipczak; and Bronze ($200,000 to $800,000 sales), Realtors Dave Bissler, Jennifer Filipczak-Turner and Cathy Victor.
Shown above, from left, back to front, are President Gary Stouffer, Connell, Bissler, Filipczak-Turner, Victor and Filipczak.
The MAME Awards are designed to recognize excellence in sales and marketing within the new home industry of Portage and Summit counties, according to MAME officials. The awards are presented to those who have made significant achievements and creative contributions in residential marketing through outstanding sales and marketing achievements for 2013. Each entry was reviewed by a panel of judges, who were selected for their expertise in the new home and marketing field. The MSC is a council within The Home Builders Association (HBA).
More than 180 builders, Realtors and HBA/MSC members attended the event, according to MAME officials.
More Real Estate News
Calendar of Events
- “Finding Dory” - 12/8/2016
- Felted Beaded Necklace - 12/8/2016
- University of Akron Chamber Orchestra - 12/8/2016
- Handmade Gifts for the Holidays: ages 3-6 - 12/8/2016
- Baby Play - 12/8/2016