Keller Williams Chervenic Realty honors award winners
Company also raises funds for those in need
|Dave Chervenic, a broker with Keller Williams Chervenic Realty, congratulates top award winner Laurie Morgan Schrank, of the Fairlawn office, on four awards.|
|Roberta Rinehart, Mentor of the Year winner, also from the Fairlawn office, is congratulated by Chervenic.|
|Photos courtesy of Keller Williams Chervenic Realty|
Funds collected through KW Cares events support local individuals, families and organizations in need, along with assisting with the funding of larger projects through KW Cares nationally.
So far this year, Keller Williams Chervenic assisted two families affected by an apartment fire in Barberton and provided 188 backpacks with breakfasts and lunches, including special meals for students with allergies, for Preston School in Cuyahoga Falls in conjunction with the First Methodist Church in Stow.
The company recognized the success of agents in its five local offices — Fairlawn, Green, Hudson, Northfield and the corporate headquarters in Stow — along with the success of the company at the Silver Lake Country Club recently.
Broker David Chervenic also took the occasion to welcome associates from the newest office, in the Boardman/Youngstown area, scheduled to open this spring.
Established as Geneva Chervenic Realty in 1973, the company became a franchisee of Keller Williams International in late 2009. Keller Williams Chervenic grew by 93 agents in 2013 to 238 associates.
Awards included Gold and Silver level Individual Agent and Team honors in listing and sale categories. Taking top honors for the company based on 2013 transactions were:
- The Laurie Morgan Schrank Team, based at the Fairlawn office, took home four awards, including the top awards in Closed Volume and Gross Commission Income.
- Kurtz and Co., from the Hudson office, were awarded three Team awards, including the Gold level award in Team Listings.
- In the Individual Agent category, Lea Varner from the Stow office, Linda Hartong with the Green office and Sue Warren with the Stow office each were awarded three trophies. Varner was awarded top awards in Individual Agent Sold Transactions and Gross Commission Income, plus was the No. 1 agent in the Northfield office. Hartong took home top agent in the Green office. Warren won the top awards in Individual Agent in Sold Transactions and No. 1 agent for the Stow office.
- Other Gold level award winners for listing and sales volume included Jacob Coker, for Individual Listings; Barb O’Connor, for top agent in the Hudson office; Sheppard and Associates for Leasing and Sales; and Kelly Folden as the No. 1 agent in Fairlawn.
- Silver Award winners included Jana Chervenic, collecting two trophies for Individual Agent in Sold Transactions and Silver Award Agent in the Stow Office, along with five collecting one award each, including Steve Spinelli, Silver Agent in Fairlawn; Tyson Hartzler, Silver Award Agent in the Green office; Susan Jordan, Silver Agent in Hudson; Joanne Podijil, Silver Agent in the Northfield office; and the Petway Team for Sold Transactions completed by a team.
- Special Awards went to Rookie of the Year Matt Erkilla, who is based in the Stow office, and Roberta Rinehart, from the Fairlawn office, who was named Mentor of the Year.
“I’m so proud of our agents for all of their accomplishments,” said Carla Ponikvar, team leader for the company. “Our team sold over 2,700 homes last year — that’s approximately seven per day — just in the Summit County area. That level of success demonstrates how the agent-centric culture of Keller Williams leads to a win-win for our clients and our agents.”
Contact Ponikvar at 330-760-3338 or email@example.com for more information regarding Keller Williams Chervenic Realty.
More Real Estate News
Calendar of Events
- Michelle’s Leading Star Foundation eighth annual 5K Fun/Run/Walk - 8/31/2014
- Taste of Hudson - 8/31/2014
- How We Roll Bicycle Tour - 8/31/2014
- Room With a View - 8/31/2014
- Jim Bridges Learning Center - 8/31/2014