Stouffer Realty agents honored for achievements
|Tom Boggs was one of 26 Stouffer Realty agents recently named to the Ohio Association of Realtors President’s Sales Club.|
|Photo courtesy of Stouffer Realty|
The awards and recipients include:
- Award of Excellence, for achieving $5 million to $7.5 million in sales — Tom Boggs;
- Award of Distinction, for achieving $2.5 million to $5 million in sales — Alison Baranek, David Bissler, Laura Duryea, Sandra Filipczak, Susan Herberich, Sally Johnson, Bill Lowery and Mark Young & Associates (Nicole Alden and Debbie Benton); and
- Award of Achievement, for achieving $1 million to $2.5 million in sales — Cheryl Connell, Jennifer Filipczak-Turner, Regran Leedy, Bill Nice, Bill Pierce, Robin Rohrich, Sharon Ross, Lisa Schmitt, Ryan Shaffer, Bill Sloan, Jason Speight, Ruth Stephens, Ava Wagner, Cathy Victor and Barbara Waress.
Herberich and Rohrich also earned Rookie Awards.
Stouffer Realty has offices serving Akron/Fairlawn, Green/Canton, Chagrin Falls/Solon, Stow/Hudson/Cuyahoga Falls, Kent/Brimfield, Medina and surrounding communities. The company is comprised of a team of more than 130 real estate agents and specialists. For more information, visit www.stoufferrealty.com.
More Real Estate News
Calendar of Events
- Homeschoolers: Backyard Pollinators: ages 7-10 - 5/6/2016
- Play and Stay Friday - 5/6/2016
- University of Akron: Brass Quintets; Jazz Guitar Ensemble - 5/6/2016
- Getting “On Time” With Your Life - 5/7/2016
- Cleveland Orchestra Chorus and Blossom Festival Chorus - 5/7/2016